Lenskart or similar site reviews needed

jammy420

Adept
I checked the prices of Lenskart . Did a visit too for a free check up. after the visit not satisfied with the pricing of the frames. seemed costlier to me. however it has been 3 or more years into optical shops. Also I am from TN. dont know the pricing of local shops in mumbai.

where it is more reliable lenskart or local shops? Any other online eye glass sellers with reasonable prices?. I am just thinking of getting frames from Amazon and get the glasses in a local shop.

http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...prefix=eye+glasses+,aps,309&crid=7ETHDFKAR8A6

I am from Ghatkopar, Mumbai and lenskart is way cheaper than offline in my area. However, if I go to Mulund to another optician I know who gives great rates, its better.

Got 2 glasses with KLAR for 1.5K shipped.

I'm a lenskart users since past 3 years. Their frames + lens prices are way less than offline retailers (after applying coupons). Especially, original raymonds and other sunglasses brands are way cheaper compared to offline prices. Im currently using IDEE specs with anti glare lens for half the price quoted by local shop.

However they bombard you with spam after you purchase a single item from their site plus their home lens checkup was not upto the mark. So I had my eye exam done in hospital, uploaded the prescription and got my spects made.

people with positive experiences rarely go around forums praising the service. However in case of negative experiences, people do tend to scope out forums and places to post their negative experiences. Hence more negative experiences get more spotlight.

However do keep those negative experiences in mind before availing any services. How ever I think lenskart is fine since they accept returns even if the spects don't fit correctly or simply you didnt like the design.

Also, this was the second time I used their services, I got my first glasses back in 2013, which I decided to change now because they were highly scratched.

I would be getting a pair of powered sunglasses as well soon.

Their service is topnotch though I did not like the quality of their glasses. I bought prescription lenses along with frames for around 8k each for me and my mother an year back. Used it for about a week and both of us returned it as we were unable to adjust to the glasses. Their return pickup was very fast and got the money back to my account in two day's flat. Bought some reading glasses and some cheap sunglasses sometime back and their service was good. I was looking for quality prescription glasses like crizal but I think the glasses they sell were not upto the mark.

LensKart is way better than these so called Optical shops who sell Crizal lenses fooling customers that these are best one's in the market.
Klar optics lenses are impressive.

Back