Letsbuy is not so innocent after all

Prices are bound to be different on different websites! That doesn't mean that websites selling the products for a higher price are cheats.

There will be other products that you can buy on letsbuy at prices not seen anywhere else. The buyer needs to do his research well, especially when buying online. :)

That applies only to some products. I pre-ordered NFS-The Run for Rs.2500 on letsbuy, Now that is the lowest you will ever find (among supported EA resellers). I hate letsbuy though.

They're jerks because they didn't even refund the diwali 'gift' Rs. 167 i was supposed to get when i bought a pair of batteries. Why make promises you can't keep. I don't really care because i wasn't expecting to win and it's a small amount. but it's the principle of it.

Not about price markup which was originally posted about but about them not honouring the diwali gift refund they promised me.

To me letsbuy is a good shopping site.... couple of times they could be better but still their prices if not great are atleast competitive.

Julian said:
They're jerks because they didn't even refund the diwali 'gift' Rs. 167 i was supposed to get when i bought a pair of batteries. Why make promises you can't keep. I don't really care because i wasn't expecting to win and it's a small amount. but it's the principle of it.

same for me too :-(

At least for me, the deals at letsbuy are irresistable, especially in this festive season. I ordered my lappi from there, and got a 6K margin from local dealer!:eek:hyeah: Can you dig it?:tongue:

My first issue with letsbuy: Ordered a Lowepro case and they cancelled the order due to unavailable stocks. Still, they have listed the bag as available... :(

nehaladsul said:
My first issue with letsbuy: Ordered a Lowepro case and they cancelled the order due to unavailable stocks. Still, they have listed the bag as available... :(

Take Screenshot & send them

I guess they have just gotten too big to manage. So far I've only had a good experience with them. For example I ordered Batman AC from them and won the Diwali draw, so got my order free. :)

I have not used Letsbuy.com for any purchases but for the limited items that I've searched on this site, I've found better prices for the same items on flipkart.com.

I also really like the flipkart website. It's much faster and everything is arranged very nicely in a grid layout and they have taken the trouble to accurately categorize most items by brand, price, features etc (letsbuy does not even indicate whether an item is out of stock unless you click on that item). Also, I found the laptop comparison capabilities to be very useful on flipkart.

In my opinion, Flipkart is India's response to newegg.com

i am yet to receive a philips headphone that i ordered during august end.the headphone was never marked 'out of stock' even today its marked as in stock.:(
Its better to call up their customer service and confirm that your item is in stock before making payment..

thomasjude47 said:
i am yet to receive a philips headphone that i ordered during august end.the headphone was never marked 'out of stock' even today its marked as in stock.:(

Its better to call up their customer service and confirm that your item is in stock before making payment..

^^

Always Cash On delivery for me ;)

Srirama said:
^^

Always Cash On delivery for me ;)

Hi, wanna know about COD, Is it allowed to open the package before handover the cash to the delivery guy ? And cod stuff comes via courier guy...right ? What the other point need to remind during COD ?

Please let me know....never done COD before.

Back