LG 22" monitor - W2252S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sei

Skilled
I'm selling my year old LG W2252S. Perfect working condition. Bought locally from Croma. Still under warranty. Here are some pics:

monitor1.jpg

monitor2.jpg

monitor3.jpg

monitor4.jpg

PS: Please don't lowball. I've quoted a fair price after inquiring here itself. Interested people can buy ASAP :)

1. It's a year old. I've mentioned it in the thread.

2. It accepts only analog. No DVI/HDMI.

3. Not shipped anything this big earlier, but should not be much of an issue. Anyways, will check out the details and let you know if you confirm that you want it. :)

^Hahaha thanks a lot.

PS: BTW guys, the exact date of purchase as on the bill is 18/09/08. So its 1 year and 2 days old. And all LG LCDs have 3 years warranty as I was told.

^ Dude, are you high or something? Why have you given the link of T2200HD? Do elaborate if you are trying to compare a year old model with a new one..

Why do people make such posts.. *facepalm*

malhotraraul said:
i just did it man, some people don't wanna take effort, let see if he wanna buy tho, but i think not.

Hi raul...

I googled .. and some website listed it with DVI/HDMI and that created confusion, hence asked the seller.

I wont post a comment on this thread if I dont wanna buy, I hope even you want to buy else you wont have posted here...

@Sei
NEXT IN LINE let me know if available?

Alright man.. The queue is as follows -

1. rahul2003

2. warlock

3. rishimittal

4. fundusanju

Not going to get into the holding business. Max 1 day to confirm whether you want to buy it or not. Thanks for the interest everyone!

No confirmation from rahul2003. The queue is as follows now -

1. warlock

2. rishimittal

3. fundusanju

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back