FS: Monitor and LCD LG 32GK650F Monitor | 32 inches | QHD | 144 Hz | VA panel | Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Feb 15, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
8 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not needed
Purchased in Feb 2021 and as LG offers 3 years warranty on its monitor, it should have those few months left. It is presently mounted on an Amazon Basics arm but I have the official stand stowed away. Can include the arm for an additional 1k.

Don't have the original packaging material and shipping will be a pain due to its size, so looking to sell within Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane areas with pickup or hyperlocal delivery.

Specs:
  • Screen Size: 32 Inches
  • Resolution: 2560 x 1440 QHD
  • Aspect Ratio: 16:9
  • Panel Technology: Vertical Alignment (VA)
  • Refresh Rate: 144Hz
  • Response Time: 5ms
  • Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
  • Brightness: 350 cd/m²
  • Built-in Speakers: No
  • Stand: Height – Yes
  • Stand: Tilt – Yes
  • Stand: Swivel – Yes
  • Stand: Pivot– Yes
  • VESA Compatibility: Yes 100 x 100
  • Connectivity: DisplayPort 1.2 x 1, HDMI 0x 2, 3.5mm Jack
  • Dimensions With Stand(WxHxD): 15″ x 23.78″ x 10.71″
  • Weight: 8.5 kg
Reviews:

Attachments

• Monitor On.jpg
    Monitor On.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 557
  • Monitor Off.jpg
    Monitor Off.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 501
  • Monitor Back.jpg
    Monitor Back.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 544
  • Invoice.png
    Invoice.png
    270.8 KB · Views: 567
Last edited:
32 inch too big for gaming?
For fast paced action games, if the monitor is too close, a 32" will seem too big - it will take some effort to look at stuff near the corners. But if you have a monitor arm like OP's, you can just push it farther from you so that it will occupy a smaller Field of View.

It feels odd the first time you use it, but around 3.5-4 feet is enough distance to cover the full field of view. The VA panel viewing angles are of course not an issue for a monitor and instead the higher contrast compared to an IPS panel makes more sense.

To avoid unnecessary squabble, I would like to add a clarification.

I thought that the original post was quite explicit in stating that the sale was for the monitor and stand. The mounting arm is extra. The power brick is implied. I did not mention inclusion of any other accessories as I intend to keep using the DP cable that came with the monitor and it is not part of the sale.

I assume any experienced buyer/seller would know that selling a product second-hand doesn't imply inclusion of all original accessories, unless specified, which is what I do in other threads when I mention that all original accessories are included.

This understanding is true when purchasing any refurbished or renewed product, where original accessories are not a norm. This is also true when exchanging mobile phones on Amazon, where it is not mandatory to include the charger or cable.

I absolutely appreciate buyers who do their due diligence and get their queries cleared prior to purchase. What I don't appreciate is someone considering the exclusion of an accessory that is not listed for sale as being unethical and expecting it to be provided for free, after learning of it being part of the original packaging from a YouTube video.

I will take a lesson from this and try to include what is not for sale in addition to what is for sale when selling a packaged product and would also encourage buyers to get full clarity before agreeing to a deal.

Had multipke interest from outside Mumbai, so reiterating that I will be unable to ship on account of not having the relevant packaging. Pickup or shipping using hyperlocal delivery services should be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back