LG DVD Player + Sony Music System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Skilled
LG DVD Player DS9443CPM-A Sale Price: Rs 1600/-
MRP: Rs 3290/- (Compare India) Purchase price: around Rs 3000/- don't remember exact price and date of purchase.
The player is in excellent working condition as well as no external damages.
View attachment 8161
It is very low profile, only about 35 mm.
Features:
- DivX (MP4) Playback
- 5.1 ch DVD Player
- Slimmest DVD player(35mm)
- Dolby Digital /3D Surround Sound
- DVD/ VCD/ SVCD/ CD/ MP3/ WMA/ JPEG KODAK/ DivX
- CVBS/ Component Video out - Progressive Scan
- DTS Digital Out
More pix:
View attachment 8162

Sony Music System FH-B1000 Sale Price: Rs. 2200/-
MRP: unknown. Purchased for Rs 28500/- in 1996.
This is a stereo system with 3 way speaker system.
The system has a audio CD player, Dual cassette player, FM radio and amplifier.
The audio CD player had a lens failure long back and I didn't want to replace it. The cassette drives have not been used for years as I got rid of all my cassettes so I assume the drives will not be in working condition now.
The FM radio works and has a decent digital tuning system but sensitivity is poor with the antenna provided with the system.
The star of the system are the amplifiers and speakers which I have been using for music and movies for the last few years.
It is pretty decent sounding. It puts out 190Watts RMS total power and the 3 way bookshelves pump out enough in my 170 sq ft room to let me get only to about 11 o'clock position.
The frequency response is rated 55 Hz to 18 KHz.
Pictures:
the unit is roughly 9"(w)x11.5"(H)x10.5"(D)
View attachment 8165
and the speakers are roughly 11"(W)x11.5"(H)x9.5"(D)
View attachment 8166

I have been using the above DVD player and the Sony system as a set for both music and movies.

Reason for selling: Bought a new HTIB system. (The above Sony system sounds better than my new HTIB for music but I have to bow to the aesthetics brigade at home :mad:)
Will not ship outside Mumbai. Please pick up and pay.
Prices may be negotiated via PM.

Please do not request for hold as I would like to sell it off to the first reasonable offer.

Attachments

• IMG_2998.JPG
    IMG_2998.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2999.JPG
    IMG_2999.JPG
    272.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Img_2994.jpg
    Img_2994.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 222
  • Img_3025.jpg
    Img_3025.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 199
Guys this Sony pair sounds really nice. When I bought it in 1996, I had auditioned it alongside a large variety of systems and settled for this one even though it was hugely expensive for me then.
As mentioned earlier, price is negotiable.

bump

nobody interested?

The DVD player is in excellent working condition - as good as new.

The stereo music system amp and speakers sound great. It can even substitute a mid range 2.1 and sound like a premium 2.1 system.

Yes both systems have remotes.

Also as mentioned, the audio CD player lens has failed and it was not worth repairing. The cassette mechanism can be restored by servicing if found to be not working. I had stopped using cassettes long back and in Mumbai humidity, they don't last long if they remain unused.

Guys I need help on this. freshseasons1 is from Nagpur and would like me to ship these items to him from Mumbai. I am looking for a shipper who will handle such a thing (about 20 Kg) and also with transit insurance.

Please suggest an economical (the items are worth less than 4 K) and safe method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back