Budget Above 25K LG G2 case offer confusion

ultimix

Disciple
I'm planning to buy the LG G2 (16GB)
After searching on the internet, the best offer I could get was for 35,244 from Indiatimes
However, on enquiring with local dealers, they are selling the phone for around 39-40k, but they are giving the quickwindow case worth Rs.3000 for free with the phone. On enquiring, they told me that it was a company offer and the case would be couriered to my address after 2 weeks (I should register my address with teh dealer while buying)
However, neither Indiatimes nor flipkart (or any online retailers) lists any such offer. The box of the LG G2 also does not list any such offer nor is there any pamphlet inside.
On calling LG at their national toll free number, the rep was evasive and was replying about the offer on online stores. He was repeatedly telling me to go and buy it from a local shop, which he termed as 'best shop'.

I don't understand how LG is discriminating between online and offline shops.

Can you guys shed some light on the issue? What is the scenario in other cities? I absolutely need the case and it is not being sold seperately anywhere.

I'm planning to buy the LG G2 (16GB)
After searching on the internet, the best offer I could get was for 35,244 from Indiatimes
However, on enquiring with local dealers, they are selling the phone for around 39-40k, but they are giving the quickwindow case worth Rs.3000 for free with the phone. On enquiring, they told me that it was a company offer and the case would be couriered to my address after 2 weeks (I should register my address with teh dealer while buying)
However, neither Indiatimes nor flipkart (or any online retailers) lists any such offer. The box of the LG G2 also does not list any such offer nor is there any pamphlet inside.
On calling LG at their national toll free number, the rep was evasive and was replying about the offer on online stores. He was repeatedly telling me to go and buy it from a local shop, which he termed as 'best shop'.

I don't understand how LG is discriminating between online and offline shops.

Can you guys shed some light on the issue? What is the scenario in other cities? I absolutely need the case and it is not being sold seperately anywhere.
This is why people buy stuff online..

In offline stores and stores like Croma, next, reliance digital, u never get cash discounts.. U get stuff worth Rs. XXXX free.

Also it's never actually worth the XXXX Rs. Mentioned...

Back