Android LG G2 cracked display

Hi! My LG G2 fell off n has a cracked display. Need to get it repaired. Anyone has white ls980 display panel? Or any idea how much will it cost if I get it done in service centre?

Get the part from aliexpress and get it done by some local repair guy.
I bought the first display assembly from aliexpress n the touch panel started giving issue after few days. It also developed a dead patch. N then the phone fell off again.
Believe me, Panel is same but connector used for connect it to main circuit is different in LS980...
So you can't use Indian display in sprint one..
Oops.... Then no other left. Aliexpress takes too long to deliver. N quick delivery is a costly affair.

Search for the sellers who ship it with SG/HK both delivers in less 9/10 days. I'm sure there are many who will ship with the above service for free.

Believe me, Panel is same but connector used for connect it to main circuit is different in LS980...
So you can't use Indian display in sprint one..

R u sure asking coz u get the common display for D801/802/803/LS980/Vs980 an eBay/Ali.

Last edited:
Search for the sellers who ship it with SG/HK both delivers in less 9/10 days. I'm sure there are many who will ship with the above service for free.

R u sure asking coz u get the common display for D801/802/803/LS980/Vs980 an eBay/Ali.
Yup...
Indian version connector is different...

Back