Other LG g7 plus thinq screen replacement

Raoskyneo

Recruit
Can you guys suggest a good screen replacement for lg g7 plus thinq under 3500. Not willing to invest more as there are other issues like loose charging and headphones jack (even though they both works completely fine)and poor battery life. Just wanted to keep as backup.

No idea about the screen, man. But just replying because of what you said about the loose headpone jack. I had an LG V40 ThinQ and while the hi res audio jack was fine n all, the headphone jack got loose within a couple of years and the battery life was always poor. Typical LG love-hate things.

No idea about the screen, man. But just replying because of what you said about the loose headpone jack. I had an LG V40 ThinQ and while the hi res audio jack was fine n all, the headphone jack got loose within a couple of years and the battery life was always poor. Typical LG love-hate things.
Yeah it is frustrating. The software is another example of things I hate.

Can you guys suggest a good screen replacement for lg g7 plus thinq under 3500. Not willing to invest more as there are other issues like loose charging and headphones jack (even though they both works completely fine)and poor battery life. Just wanted to keep as backup.
did you try the official service center?

Back