FS: Mobile LG Google Nexus 4 16GB(brand new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatjivi

Disciple
Selling my google nexus 4 16 gb model which is just 4 days old in usage. Bought it from USA Google play store ending december but reached india just few days ago

Model: LG Google Nexus 4 16GB model. Brand new, not even factory plastic covers and factory screen guard has been removed. As good as buying from retailer on ebay.

Accessories: Stock Nexus 4 just comes with charger cum usb cable. But I will provide you with extra goodies- earbuds with mic(for music and calls), screen guard( not your regular cheap one, this is based on liquid adhesive which ensures no bubbles get in and provide premium quality screen protection and screen display quality) and last but not the least, back cover for protection( nexus 4 has a beautiful back glass but notorious for fragility so a back cover guard is a must which i will give). So basically im giving a complete package so that you dont have to worry about anything else. As phone is brand new and factory plastic covering is still there, you will have to apply the new screen guard yourself.

Reason for sale: Most important. People may think something is wrong with the phone as why would anyone sell a brand new top end phone. The reason is that I have a galaxy s2 with cyanogen mod installed. Turns out that nexus 4 isnt that different in looks since CM is based on stock google look. Only advantage i saw was superior hardware and display which upon arrival didnt seem that much cooler over my s2 as i had anticipated. So basically ill be very clear here. I simply thought why not sell it for a good price here in India. Also the storage of 16 gb initially seemed great but i have an extensive FLAC song collection which strains the capacity of 16gb model. In s2 i can simply pop in my 32gb sdcard. So, different factors involved here and after 4 days of hard thinking i finally decide to sell.

Bill: Warranty in USA only available via google since its bought from play store. google sent ebill via mail, nothing physical and its with my sister over in USA. I will forward the bill if a potential buyer asks for it. Warranty remaining, purchased somewhere in mid december so i guess slightly more than 9 months remain. Like i said i can share pic of bill with potential buyer once i get the mail forwarded to me.

Location: Jammu, J&K, will ship via blue dart as thats the safest and the quickest in my opinion.

Price: Prices everywhere on ebay range from Rs 34k to 36k or even more. MY PRICE: 28k including all extra goodies which cost me extra over the phone+ shipping charger depending on your location

IMAGES
20130112_1854341.jpg
20130107_1626441.jpg
20130107_1626371.jpg
20130112_1850491.jpg
20130107_1630021.jpg

Product shipped today. Request imrahn to confirm upon arrival and give his nod of satisfaction of the product condition so that deal and thread may be closed.

actually even i am confused with my S2 too i am on 4.1.2 now and its just a craze feeling that i buy n4 but i am really not seeing any difference in what i use the phone for ...just show off i say ;(

actually even i am confused with my S2 too i am on 4.1.2 now and its just a craze feeling that i buy n4 but i am really not seeing any difference in what i use the phone for ...just show off i say ;(

Well that's why I sold my phone( plus some greed :p)
But really I'm not that crazy about tech, I just didn't feel that awesome when I got my nexus 4. When I shifted from blackberry to s2 it felt like a new beautiful world but not the same feeling with the an upgrade from s2 to nexus 4. Personally I think if you are not that adamant about upgrades, I think one should use s2 till it stops working coz I still think its a top phone even today.

Received the set yesterday around 6:30 pm and so happy with the deal.Everything he mentioned is in the package- the extra scratch guard, a very good back cover and a JLABS earphone. Felt totally worth the amount I paid for the set, and absolutely worth the upgrade from S3. Users of Nexus should know what I mean.

Nitpick? Yea, uhmmmm....packing was average :D :D Just a round of bubble wrap.I usually ship stuff very safely with lots of thermocol and bubble wrap,maybe thats why I found it lacking.Anwyay, awesome deal on the whole.

Leaving itrader rating now.

Cheers
Imrahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back