WTB LG Google Nexus 4 touchpad LG E960

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touchpad = touch screen.. and in case of my phone it comes attached to some digitizer...

Ideally they should be available in LG service center but is out of stock across multiple centres in Bangalore...
the phone has recently been launched in India.
I have been trying for almost a month .. hence posted here

Touchpad = touch screen.. and in case of my phone it comes attached to some digitizer...

Ideally they should be available in LG service center but is out of stock across multiple centres in Bangalore...
the phone has recently been launched in India.
I have been trying for almost a month .. hence posted here
It might cost you well over 6-10k..

Buy from etradesupply.com... I got my nexus 4 screen with front housing for 150 $ with free battery..

Had a friend with similar problem. Go to an LG service center, it costs about 5k to repair it. A few hundred more maybe but not more than that. They have to replace both the LCD and the digitiser because they are fused, hence the high repair cost.[DOUBLEPOST=1380091083][/DOUBLEPOST]The service centers do not usually have stock of it, hence you will need to pay and advance and ask them to source the repair part. My friend had to wait a little over a week for that. LG service center in Jayanagar, Bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back