lg h10a

stormblast

Skilled
nec3500ag was giving me problems since a long long time, so finally shifting it to another pc & so got the lg h10a dvdwriter today. had read the reviews & all said it was great & it has the fastest burn times @ 16x. also many user reviews of te users were all good.

got it for Rs.1925.

black color - oem.

had to decide between benq 1650 & lg h10a & the lg was the right choice to make according to the reviews on cdfreaks & also its 125rs cheaper than 1650.

seems like the best buy for people looking to buy dvdwriter so posted this.

will be attaching it in sometime. wanted to know if i can make the quality scan in nero on this drive & also if it is accurate.

just burnt a dvd @ 16x. sony dvd-r.
burnt 3.8gb on the disc. it took 5min to burn.
so i guess a full dvd with 4.36gb should burn in 6min or less.

LG optical drives totally own. I have my old 16X dvd rom drive, working flawlessly since the last 2.7 years, never gave me a problem.

One of my friends is still using his 5 year old 48x LG cd burner, and incredibly it never gave him a coaster once till now.

Thats the reason why i bought my LG 4167-B without even knowing the model, just went to the computer vendor and bought it with my eyes closed.

Wise decision i guess.

What's the difference between the LG 4167-B and the LG H10A/N ?

Just curios, I'm looking to buy one at the earliest, but conflicts between the above and the BenQ 1650 are delaying it.

Got way too much Anime to burn :p

thats a good stuff it supports dvd ram......though i doubt nyone uses that.......but i guess this is the first writer i m seeing supporting all formats

magnet said:
thats a good stuff it supports dvd ram......though i doubt nyone uses that.......but i guess this is the first writer i m seeing supporting all formats
IIRC, LG burners from the 4163B supported DVD-RAM burning. Its just the burn speeds that have improved with further revisions of the burners.

Back