Video LG Jazz Tehatre, Samsung 5 Series, Philips 7000 or Samsung LED

AW12

Disciple
Hi All,

I'm planning to buy a 32" TV in about 10 days time. I went through manufacturer's websites, review forums etc. etc.. and narrowed it down to the following options:

1. LG Jazz Theatre 32LH60YR - chosen because it has 100Hz, and would not require extra speakers.

2. Samsung Series 5 LA32B550K1R - chosen because it is Samsung and so I'm expecting better quality than LG. But downsides are that it does not have 100Hz and the audio is really poor so I'll have to buy a 2.1 speaker set

3. Philips 7000 series 7404/07 - The website does not show this model in 32" but I've read in magazines that it will be available soon. Chosen because I read many good reviews about this TV and because it is 100 Hz.

I have not checked out these TVs in any showroom yet and plan to do that this weekend.

Another option is Samsung LED 6 Series UA32B600VR - chosen because of LED backlight, which will becomes the standard technology going forward, because it is Samsung and because it is 100 Hz.

I feel that if all LCDs will have LED backlight or even LED panels then maybe it makes sense to invest a little now and buy Samsung LED but I need to know whether it is worth the extra money that I'll have to shell out for this.

Any suggestion on what should I go for?
Thanks in advance.

well of the models u have mention the 7404 is rare i haven't seem them either.
but the samsung B530A is the tv i would pick.the B6000 is great but it is expensive for a 32" tv.

I saw the models yesterday and like the LED B6000 the best. The best quote I got so far (in Hyd) was 55K..... will check with a few more dealers. Anyone knows of a good dealer in Hyd who can maybe give a better quote?

For 32" tv 55k is way too much,in not more than 12-15 months prices would be coming down,so its not worth to put more than 35-40k on a 32"

In my opinion,its roughly 1k-1.4k rupees for 1".

Prices would be come down definetly

Folk .. am looking to buy a 32LH60YR in Mumbai .. got a price of 37,600 for 2 units (for myself and a cousin) .. if more are interested .. we can start a buyer group and get a better price .. PM if interested

In my opinion,its roughly 1k-1.4k rupees for 1".

From where did you get that...?

LCD prices increase per Sq inch not per inch as according to you a 50inch should be 50K-70K if so please find me one...

Back