LG L224WS 22" Monitor (Chennai only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinodh89

Disciple
Selling my 5 month old LG 22" monitor. Its bought from Richie St, Chennai. And still under warranty.

Specs

Price : 7500 bucks

Reason for sale : Upgrading to 24"
Selling to Chennai customers only for obvious reasons and I prefer pay and pick up.

(Sorry for the poor lighted pic, will post a few shots with my other digital cam tomorrow)

Attachments

• DSC02499.JPG
    DSC02499.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 118
Does it have DVI? i goes it does not, correct me if i am wrong... and is it full HD?

Edit...
I am sorry i did see the attached specs. Ignore this question

Shipping won't be that much IMO. At max around Rs.500 since it's not a CRT monitor. DTDC charges something around Rs.50/kg for surface transport I guess.

Can you please inquire and tell me the price including shipping charges to pune? A friend of mine is interested.

amol_cool said:
Shipping won't be that much IMO. At max around Rs.500 since it's not a CRT monitor. DTDC charges something around Rs.50/kg for surface transport I guess.

Can you please inquire and tell me the price including shipping charges to pune? A friend of mine is interested.

I just enquired, and the charges are 60 Bucks per KG by road...The monitor weighs around 6 KG and the packing and the box should add another 2 KGs....

A friend of mine is interested, have pm'd you his number. Please get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back