LG Optimus 2X for 19k!

with your mentioned price , i.e. 1999rs and after applying the coupon i.e. 999rs off, 1 can get lg g2x for just 1k, hell yea :p

Sent from my I897 using Tapatalk

Yes, lots of custom ROM available.

Used the phone for a very short time.

Good buy for 19k.

Sent from Galaxy S2

^^ This deal has been there for last 10-12 days. The market price of this phone has been lowered from earlier 22~23k now to 19.5~20k.6 months down the line this will be arnd 14~15k and still I dont think it will be considered as a Hot deal

Custom roms brings in several problems such as lack of flash support..And the official Gingerbread update makes the camera crappy and is replaced by lg cam app with default app..Other than these flaws its a good phone..

lg is trying to get rid of these stupid models with multiple problems.They need to get rid of old stock to make way for new phones like lg nitro and 2-3 new models which they have already released in US.I think they will be priced similar to LG2x 's original price!

I have using this phone for 4-5 months now and trust me its Awesome running MIUI on it and overclocking it to 1.2 Ghz and its snappy and battery life is also good.

It's on eBay home page itself under 11 am deal. Valid till 7 pm today.not confirmed but MasterCard coon shudder also work if u have a mc cc.

Back