FS: Mobile LG Optimus G - Like New - CDMA - 15.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

2kool2btrue

Disciple
  • Expected Price: 15.5k
  • Time of Purchase: 1-Aug-2013
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Reason for Sale: Switching to HTC One (probably)
  • Purchase Invoice Available: NO
  • Product Condition: 9.8/10. The phone is scratchless and like new. There are NO scuffs, no marks, no dings, no scratches on the phone. The phone is practically new.
  • Accessories Included: Phone and Generic Charger.
  • Product Location: Nainital.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC Plus.
  • Shipping Charges: Actuals
  • Payment Options: Bank Deposit, Bank transfer.
The phone has not been used at all. :) It has not been registered or programmed to reliance cdma yet. Update - In the process of getting MEID registered. You can either program it yourself or get it programmed from someone else
Final Update - Phone registered on reliance and successfully programmed for voice, text and data(both 1x and evdo)
The phone is rooted, bootloader unlocked and running Stock Jellybean 4.1.2.

PLEASE DO NOT LOWBALL. Use the PM Route and definitely, do not troll.
Thanks for reading!
NEW SETS OF PHOTOS(HQ) - https://app.box.com/s/nrbpvke9je36hern7xjd
PS - If anyone wants any more pictures then please let me know.
IMG_1542.JPG IMG_1545.JPG IMG_1546.JPG IMG_1547.JPG IMG_1548.JPG

Last edited:
phone received by @phunsukh.. feedbacks to be exchanged :)[DOUBLEPOST=1377278032][/DOUBLEPOST]feedbacks exchanged! mods, please close this thread!

Last edited:
I've been out of town so its not always possible to reply "asap".. I've told you ample number of times that everything has been configured correctly.. You told me 1X data is working.. If evdo is not working you have to get it activated from reliance's end.. There's nothing I or the meid registrar can do about this.. I'm sure you didn't receive the message from reliance which states that evdo/high speed data services have been activated on your number.. I've told this to you in the earlier pm's as well.. Please get in touch with reliance customer care or reliance web world and ask for high speed data activation.. Its not easy, you may even have to call 20 odd times since most of the customer care executives don't understand what evdo is.. Also, i suggest you do some reading on this 1x/evdo thing.. The parameters are the same.. If 1X works, evdo will also work..

did you receive the data message? if not, then it hasn't been activated no matter what ww ppl tell you.. Ive asked the registrar.. he'll reply when he's online

I've been out of town so its not always possible to reply "asap".. I've told you ample number of times that everything has been configured correctly.. You told me 1X data is working.. If evdo is not working you have to get it activated from reliance's end.. There's nothing I or the meid registrar can do about this.. I'm sure you didn't receive the message from reliance which states that evdo/high speed data services have been activated on your number.. I've told this to you in the earlier pm's as well.. Please get in touch with reliance customer care or reliance web world and ask for high speed data activation.. Its not easy, you may even have to call 20 odd times since most of the customer care executives don't understand what evdo is.. Also, i suggest you do some reading on this 1x/evdo thing.. The parameters are the same.. If 1X works, evdo will also work..

Its not very easy to get evdo working on Optimus G... Normal programming wont help

Also, i suggest you do some reading on this 1x/evdo thing.. The parameters are the same.. If 1X works, evdo will also work..
The bold part is not true in terms of EVDO programming in CDMA handset for Reliance. 1x works with different username/password (generic) whereas EVDO parameters are handset dependent. The HSD Username would be MEID@hrpd.rcom.co.in and password is dependent on random parameter given by MEID registrar. If 1x is configured, then 1x will work and if EVDO is configured using correct parameters, EVDO will work. Your statement "If 1x works, evdo will also work.." is not correct.. hope this clears the doubt and misconception about 1x/evdo (in Reliance - On Foreign Handsets).

Its not very easy to get evdo working on Optimus G... Normal programming wont help
I'm not sure if that's 100% true.. The registrar did say that some other guy configured it himself on his OG following the same procedure. You have to write every parameter twice in CDMA WS. I may also be wrong but this can be fixed I'm guessing.
@ruiner21 ,
Can u elaborate?
@2kool2btrue ,
They said and confirmed that evdo is activated from reliance.
I see. I had sent you the parameters earlier by email which include the EVDO parameters. If there's any alternative way of programming it I'll let you know.. Also sir, I did not charge anything over and above the charges for MEID registration (which are 500 bucks) so I cannot be entirely held guilty if EVDO did not work OOB. You would probably have been in the same soup if you tried configuring it yourself. If you paid someone else to do it, that would bear additional costs. Anyway, that aside, i'll try and do all I can in helping you solve this EVDO fiasco.
The bold part is not true in terms of EVDO programming in CDMA handset for Reliance. 1x works with different username/password (generic) whereas EVDO parameters are handset dependent. The HSD Username would be MEID@hrpd.rcom.co.in and password is dependent on random parameter given by MEID registrar. If 1x is configured, then 1x will work and if EVDO is configured using correct parameters, EVDO will work. Your statement "If 1x works, evdo will also work.." is not correct.. hope this clears the doubt and misconception about 1x/evdo (in Reliance - On Foreign Handsets).
Apologies then! I did configure it with the EVDO parameters and all of these were written successfully so I'm not sure what the problem is. On LG Marquee, one had to change the network type from Sprint to Unrecognized to get EVDO working. Perhaps this is the case here as well. I'm certain this can be fixed. How? That.. is a serious question.. I'm getting in touch with a few people who have the expertise. If anyone else who's reading this knows how to get EVDO working here, please drop a comment.

Yes. EVDO programming on LS970 is a bit tricky. I had to get help from a professional to get it working on my LGOG.
@phunsukh
If you haven't received HSD activation message, send a HSD activation request mail to Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com
It will b activated in 24 hrs. Don't waste your time calling their customer care no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back