LG Optimus One @ 11.5k shipped

This is precisely the reason why I hate LG phones...

They lack brand value & end up depreciating like hell... :mad:

Wait for another month & u'll have this phone retailing for ~ 10k IMHO.....

nehaladsul said:

dude the htc desire's price has suddenly plummented fron 27k to 23 at flipkart itself... now u can either start complaining to HTC that they should never lower their price, blah blah blah or you can sit back and enjoy a good piece of hardware without worrying about the price drops

the truth is that u can rarely get any gadget at a price which u wont regret later on (this applies only if u keep complaining about the price drops)

the optimus one was VFM even at 12.7k and now at 11.5k it even sweeter

so stop worrying about how the product u own has depreciated and rather enjoy the thing

good luck

shank21101985 said:
dude the htc desire's price has suddenly plummented fron 27k to 23 at flipkart itself... now u can either start complaining to HTC that they should never lower their price, blah blah blah or you can sit back and enjoy a good piece of hardware without worrying about the price drops

the truth is that u can rarely get any gadget at a price which u wont regret later on (this applies only if u keep complaining about the price drops)

the optimus one was VFM even at 12.7k and now at 11.5k it even sweeter

so stop worrying about how the product u own has depreciated and rather enjoy the thing

good luck
Tel me, when do u think was the HTC Desire launched in India?? And how long did it take for the price to come down??

Also, when was the LG O1 launched here?? And how long for the price to come down??

And the Desire has depreciated only due to the coming of the Desire HD. What's with the O1?? Depreciation coz it is not finding buyers??

This is indeed a killer deal, Thanks for th einfo, there are some friends who were asking about the best prices, now I will point them to this :)

nehaladsul said:

That item is deal of the week item :p

Otherwise market price is 12.8k

LGs hardware (earlier phones) have always been of a lower quality, and it is absolutely true that LG lacks brand value when it comes to mobiles. that being said, this phone is an exception, specs are amazing, build quality is brilliant for the price point, and believe you me it is selling like hot cakes in the market.

I always felt that except few models, hardware of android phones launched in India was inferior to non android counterparts of Nokia. With the launch of Micromax Andro and chinese onslaught, the prices of Android phones were bound to fall.

Get another 500 bucks off using the HDFC EMI coupon HDFCEMICB5. Works for me, but you need a HDFC Credit Card. 11k for this phone is awesome.

Beware that its not instant cashback. Probably gets credit back later. Also choose 3 months EMI else you need to pay some ~Rs.285 as convenience charges for 6 month EMI.

Received the phone today. Top notch packing and the phone worked without a problem. Absolutely reliable seller. Best of all - the price is unbeatable.

blueren said:
I'll be buying this phone soon. I just wanted to know if its fully moddable. Root access?

Check - LG Optimus One P500 - xda-developers. I think you'll find all your answers there.

Note: I've absolutely no clue about Android, rooting etc., but I came across the link when I was looking for upgrade possibilities on the LG P500 [which I'm planning to buy]. So I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for.

Back