LG optimus vs Sony Xperia x10 mini pro

i would recommend the optimus one , first and foremost i think xperia 10 is upgradable to android 2.1 OS at the most .... whereas optimus one comes with android OS v2.2 loaded and trust me its a very huge difference , froyo(v2.2) allows apps to be installed on ur external memory card whereas eclair(2.1) does not ... 2nd the resolution of 320 by 240 just in plain words suxx .... optimus one has a better resolution of 480 by 320 .... and from wat i ahve read optimus one has better graphics proccesor , the only big advantage in xperia 10 is a the camera but when compared to all the previous things its pointless going for xperai x10 mini which misses all the other features ..... maybe a better comparision would be samsung galaxy 3 vs optimus one..... but again optimus one wld be better :D... u might want to check out the new samsung galaxy phone which comes with physical qwerty keypad and android 2.2 os else itss ame as galaxy 3........ dont remeber the model xactly

sukant said:
@ thegame
I lg optimus one refers to lg p500 only the resistive touch screen one is referred to as gt 540 :)

Sorry bro, when I opened the thread, it had only the OP's post and by the time I could get the GSMarena link and post my msg, your post had appeared and thats why asked it.. anyways its a no use question as here when ppl say Optimus its quite obvious that it refers to P500..:)

Back