Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not in Use anymore
As Lg V20 users already know its great phone especially as a DAP / ir remote / secondary phone unfortunatley I got a new phone and dap so moving on. I am selling extended Maxxjuice 4100 mh LiPo bttery for Lg V20 ( imported in nov last year but not used much at all ) , also original Lg v20 battery bought in late 2019 ( 2019 manufacture ) , v20 9h tempered glass and v20 Case.

Attachments

• lg8.png
    lg8.png
    445 KB · Views: 266
  • lg9.png
    lg9.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 262
  • lg10.png
    lg10.png
    413.6 KB · Views: 252
Received the case, extended battery and tempered glass in a good condition. Battery is working as said. Case is also nice and fits well. Thanks for a nice deal. Would love to buy from you again. Leaving feedback for you.

@NHS2008 Use it barebones as above poster said after removing bloat with abd but it also has latest lineage which is way faster iirc and keeps quad dac but u lose fm radio.

Its dated device best used as dap or streamer imo due to its quad dac , expandable storage and removable battery. Dont think can handle too many apps or games

Agreed. I switched to the V20 from a Redmi Note 3/4 back in 2017 and I was surprised to see that this wasn't any faster in real life usage. Honestly, I felt that the Redmi Note 3 on Lineage OS felt much snappier. Even if we leave aside the speed aspect, it was the undependable battery that bothered me. Couldn't count on it for GPS usage while driving. Not too good for gaming either since it would get hot and throttle. Moved on to the Poco F1 and couldn't be happier.

As nick.knack said, I'm sure it would be better with Lineage OS. Since I'm using it as a DAP with some occasional YT streaming, I've left it alone and is still running the stock OS (albeit heavily debloated). Battery is pretty good this way (especially standby times and with the extended battery, it can be used for like 3 days or so with 4 hrs SOT).

GLWS- hope the battery gets sold quick.

Are you running miui or some other rom?
Oh.. I should have clarified.. I'm running Pixel Experience. You must have thought which weirdo would be happy with miui..
Though I am not a fan of miui in its default state, if debloated well it is quite smooth (I've done this in a Redmi Note 8 Pro and it is quite stable and smooth).

Oh.. I should have clarified.. I'm running Pixel Experience. You must have thought which weirdo would be happy with miui..
Though I am not a fan of miui in its default state, if debloated well it is quite smooth (I've done this in a Redmi Note 8 Pro and it is quite stable and smooth).
I am running miui and it sucks. I tried to unlock it using mi unlock tool but it couldn't read the phone so for now am stuck with miui. I thought one ui was bloated but miui isn't far behind lol

I am running miui and it sucks. I tried to unlock it using mi unlock tool but it couldn't read the phone so for now am stuck with miui. I thought one ui was bloated but miui isn't far behind lol
I think you're the second person in this forum who's having trouble unlocking the BL for the F1.. Maybe switching to Nova Launcher with custom icons might help in the aesthetics..

Lol, you are right. Debloating miui reminded me of doing the dishes after a huge party. So much rubbish built into that OS- especially the latest ones. It was actually not bad at all in the Redmi Note 3. At least it was smooth and stable. Never had the opportunity to use a Samsung before. I remember the older ones having a heavy UI.. No idea how it is now

I think you're the second person in this forum who's having trouble unlocking the BL for the F1.. Maybe switching to Nova Launcher with custom icons might help in the aesthetics..

Lol, you are right. Debloating miui reminded me of doing the dishes after a huge party. So much rubbish built into that OS- especially the latest ones. It was actually not bad at all in the Redmi Note 3. At least it was smooth and stable. Never had the opportunity to use a Samsung before. I remember the older ones having a heavy UI.. No idea how it is now
Yes, for now I am gonna have to go the adb route. But for a brand whose one of the major selling points is a unlockable bootloader, I sure am facing lot of trouble. I once custom romed a Samsung on jellybean to cyanogenmod lollilop and went crazy, telling people in my hostel that I did it. Btw, are you running pixel experience or pixel experience plus?

Yes, for now I am gonna have to go the adb route. But for a brand whose one of the major selling points is a unlockable bootloader, I sure am facing lot of trouble. I once custom romed a Samsung on jellybean to cyanogenmod lollilop and went crazy, telling people in my hostel that I did it. Btw, are you running pixel experience or pixel experience plus?
True. That's one of the major reasons I'm still using a Xiaomi device. Some of the older Samsungs were easier to flash custom roms. We had a Tab 2 that took just maybe 20 minutes to download and flash a custom rom on. I'm running PE+ on the F1.

True. That's one of the major reasons I'm still using a Xiaomi device. Some of the older Samsungs were easier to flash custom roms. We had a Tab 2 that took just maybe 20 minutes to download and flash a custom rom on. I'm running PE+ on the F1.
Those days it was like wild west in android land, lots of real choices and lots of customization. Now most roms atleast incorporate basic features in them, differing in bloatware and performance. I too was planning to get PE+ on F1. Maybe this is a sign that I should try again lol

Back