WTB LG Wing

there was a wtb post for the wing sometime back. that guy got one wing outside forum n still wanted more. is there any special about the phone except the rotating screen ?

there was a wtb post for the wing sometime back. that guy got one wing outside forum n still wanted more. is there any special about the phone except the rotating screen ?
Just a very unique device and form factor. And some very solid use cases for the swivel screen. Something I never got to use, hence wanted to.

I was and still am that guy ;)
My cousin is a weird guy and likes weird / unique stuff. The only problem is finding one without any screen damage, since finding a decent cover for this is almost impossible.
He got a unique screen protector 3d Printed from US and a back cover for almost 5k just to protect the phone. But, it is going good though. I am planning to snap it if he wants to sell.

Back