Lian li a77 in da house !!!!!!!excelllent craftmanship!! Hats off to phoenix!!

woh woh woh!! dont think i am crazy... as this would be my final change change for cabinets.. thats it...Excelletn masterpiece cabinet !!!!i was confused what to buy.. lian li or corsair obsidian.. have never seen lian li in reall.. just had checked the videos on youtube n all and though that it was too silverish and it wont look n alll !!! I haven eating phoenix head since quite a long time.. and when i was about to book it.. i had changed my mind to P80 then again changed to A77 and then again P80 and then finally due to sakhadeep help.. Fixed A77....

Man !! i would say... i was completly wrong in judging this lian li Case This is simply brillaint , Looks ,style , amazing finishing , Super cabling as u can see from the pictures... best cabling work i have done myself !!!!i would thank Vrishi.. who help me in cabling !! this is simply brillaint !!!!amazing qualiy !!!

Anyone buying New case please dont think twice... or look at any other Brand .... U just need to close your Eyes and BOOOKKK LIAN LI :clap::clap:

Kindly check the pic below !! i hope i wont disspoint u guys in cabling today !!! best work till date !!a
2po7bra.jpg

8y8cj4.jpg

qoadtg.jpg

rgxes9.jpg

2lw9e9x.jpg

2dl2jc1.jpg

315ltv4.jpg

14wfzig.jpg

2i6jpcn.jpg

30msexh.jpg

15x5mk3.jpg

2zid4hx.jpg

2czd3m9.jpg

anks22402 said:
Brand .... U just need to close your Eyes and BOOOKKK LIAN LI :clap::clap:

Congrats!!

...but I remember you telling something else when you crapped my showoff thread before:

anks22402 said:
LIAN LI is big name true !! i expected to be really good when many people told me about it !!!!but after checking out the pictures with installation done i def don't agree about the hype which is created for lian li which makes them the best case. i still feeel , haf , antec 1200 , CM are much better !!! !!not worth the hype !!

Next time, don't crap other people's thread for your entertainment :p! Since you are a 16 year old kid, I wont say more.

Said it before and will say it again, pics will not do the justice for this case. Welcome to the lian li club. I hope you will stick with it for atleast 6 months which would end up being some sort of a record.

I haven eating phoenix head since quite a long time.. and when i was about to book it.. i had changed my mind to P80 then again changed to A77 and then again P80 and then finally due to sakhadeep help.. Fixed A77....

Well my brain is half gone now :p

Congrats :) And i too wanna join the lian-li club, but as you can see, sankhadeep wont let that happen anytime soon :p

anks22402 said:
woh woh woh!! dont think i am crazy... as this would be my final change change for cabinets.. thats it...

Congo Ankit..
BTW i'm sure that this is not going to be your last change..:p

wooo coool. im highly tempted now :D

question, there are usb ports on the cabby, right? when you insert a usb stick with a light does the light face you or is turned the wrong way?

just askign coz many cabbies (dunno about this brand) have that problem...

Excellent gesture by Sorcerer.

And kid, you really seem hyper more than happy.. 16yr old.. hm.. cant blame you.

Just make sure you dont end up sleeping with that new cabby.

Oh yea, Congrats btw.

oHHH!!! oye ab bas bhi kar!!! kitna case lega ??? :) just kidding... have seen the case personally!!! its just gr8!! too elegant....!!!!! Enjoy!!! i liked ur DANCING LED RAMS!!!!

Omg!!! Anks, this is frekkin' awesome!!! Never thought that a lian li could look so damn good! Moreover, its making those components (The GTX, HX, Noctua, Tracer) shine like they are in HEAVEN! :)

Congrats dude, bigtime. Those pics really really make one drool.

15x5mk3.jpg

This pic clearly shows your fancy for cabbies. Your previous love is weeping. (a5)

Back