Lian li a77 in da house !!!!!!!excelllent craftmanship!! Hats off to phoenix!!

heheh ty all . i know have wasted lot money !!!it was like ante 1200 was good but somehow the space and cabling ..was not working for me ...i knowi had made my comments for lian li not good.. but when i really checked it out persoanlly.. its liek huge diff !! never go by pic for videos see it personally huge difference !!!!

Looks very shiny. Congrats.
U should have gone for obsidian, very good for cable management....and can fit most liquid cooling sysem inside the case
hEY IF u have 1200 with u still....why dont u take a pic beside it.

Gowt1ham said:
U should have gone for obsidian, very good for cable management....and can fit most liquid cooling sysem inside the case

Knowing anks and his cabbymania, that day is not too far off :p

Some1 please tell me where to get that disco type lights ...i have seen them in many pc's is it just a light or it comes attached with the cabinet or what please tell me looks cool will go for it !!

anks22402 said:
heheh ty all . i know have wasted lot money !!!it was like ante 1200 was good but somehow the space and cabling ..was not working for me ...i knowi had made my comments for lian li not good.. but when i really checked it out persoanlly.. its liek huge diff !! never go by pic for videos see it personally huge difference !!!!

huh? look like you aren't aware of things going in the computer world, lian li is the Mercedes of computer cabinets.

Gowt1ham said:

Obsidian was in my list !! and i was really looking ofrward in buying the case !!! but.. i had my friend in austrlia who owns this case and told me not to for got it

1. good for WC and not A.C.. Good WC KIT Cost arounf 15 - 20k
2. Ventilation inside is not goood !! not many fans isntalled..
3. Black color comes out after certain period of time..
4. 19k Steel case.. no no no no !!!

dineshnadar said:
Some1 please tell me where to get that disco type lights ...i have seen them in many pc's is it just a light or it comes attached with the cabinet or what please tell me looks cool will go for it !!

These disco lights are the rams.. Crucial Ballistx Tracer led rams...

disco lights...lol:rofl:....i also made u aware of the cooling of obsidian...good buy anks... enjoy and plzz dont sell this lian-li for atleast 2 years .. if u are bored with it.. u will exchange your cabby with my lian li pc-p80;)

connect said:
:lol: Congrats PhOeNiX! more orders coming your way within 2 months!

My phone lines are open sire :) Already got a couple from ankits friends, as they saw the quality of LL's and now they have decided to go for them :)

Back