Budget 71-90K Lian Li dan a3 matx vs 4000d(or similar cases)

If you're comparing the 4060 which sells for 28k to a 7700xt which sells for 39k retail, you will be paying 11k for the premium of extra 20fps. That's why paying for the AMD card at full retail price is unwise.
What you should be looking for is either a used 7900gre or a new 4070. If you're already willing to increase your budget.
I'm not sure why u think the 7700xt compares to the 4060, when it even competes with the 4070 in a lot of games at 1440p.

All the bad reviews for the 7700xt is because in those countries the price diff was 50usd in india it's around 10k or more.

I'm not sure why u think the 7700xt compares to the 4060, when it even competes with the 4070 in a lot of games at 1440p.

All the bad reviews for the 7700xt is because in those countries the price diff was 50usd in india it's around 10k or more.
I'm not trying to dunk on your choices nor I'm acting as a fanboy. The initial theme of this thread was set upon a budget. On this theme I've gathered the most viable components for you to consider, which is why I initially choose the 4060 card. However if you were already willing to increase that budget, then it changes many other elements which were taken into consideration for the original theme.

I personally bought and use a 6600xt nitro+ which I bought in May (used with 6 months warranty) for 14k and I found it to be extremely worthy. But I still believe that between a 4070 and 7700xt, the nvidia card would give better value when you compare either of them to be priced 45k. Now if you're willing to consider buying them used, it would be all a great value If you shift focus from a 7700xt to a 7900 GRE.

PSA: DO NOT BUT ZOTAC, INNO3D, ASUS

I'm not trying to dunk on your choices nor I'm acting as a fanboy. The initial theme of this thread was set upon a budget. On this theme I've gathered the most viable components for you to consider, which is why I initially choose the 4060 card. However if you were already willing to increase that budget, then it changes many other elements which were taken into consideration for the original theme.

I personally bought and use a 6600xt nitro+ which I bought in May (used with 6 months warranty) for 14k and I found it to be extremely worthy. But I still believe that between a 4070 and 7700xt, the nvidia card would give better value when you compare either of them to be priced 45k. Now if you're willing to consider buying them used, it would be all a great value If you shift focus from a 7700xt to a 7900 GRE.

PSA: DO NOT BUT ZOTAC, INNO3D, ASUS
Where are u seeing the 4070 for 45k? I've checked most sites and it sells for around 49k and at that price it competes with the 7800xt and 7900gre. Also any reason not to consider zotac,inno and Asus??

Where are u seeing the 4070 for 45k? I've checked most sites and it sells for around 49k and at that price it competes with the 7800xt and 7900gre.
Offline sellers in lamington road

any reason not to consider zotac,inno and Asus??
Asus and inno are infamous for manufacturing faults during a RMA and for ZOTAC... If a ZOTAC or SAPPHIRE product is sitting on a for more than 6 months in shop, its warranty gets started. So it's a gamble

Offline sellers in lamington road

Asus and inno are infamous for manufacturing faults during a RMA and for ZOTAC... If a ZOTAC or SAPPHIRE product is sitting on a for more than 6 months in shop, its warranty gets started. So it's a gamble
So which vendor would u recommend for amd cards?

So which vendor would u recommend for amd cards?
Before I give name, let me just say that in India unless you live in a tier 1 City, RMA process gets a little difficult, secondly the manufacturer and distributor/service center partner company have constant miscommunication in which the end results gets pushed to the customer.

I would recommend Gigabyte, Asrock and most of MSI (but not all) cards. I maybe missing some but from the posts I've read on reddit is that these 3 have given least grief

Back