FS: Power Cooling and Modding Lian Li SL120 MM Fans (White)

Slayer88

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Malad, Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
Purchase Date
Apr 1, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Moving to full black build
As some of you might be aware my GPU gave up on me a few weeks ago. So now, I'm looking to trade these fans (that I only used because they went well with my GPU which was also white).

Only looking to trade with the black version of these same fans or (maybe)the black AL120s. Bill box and warranty is a must. If I get a good offer I might just sell them.

The invoice of these are on the machine which I cannot power on due to lack of a GPU, I can and will pull out the hdd to furnish the bill if there is a deal. But putting as no warranty and no invoice for now. Box is available

Red n white pic is old, added to show reference.

Attachments

• IMG_20220628_173707.jpg
    IMG_20220628_173707.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_20220628_173727.jpg
    IMG_20220628_173727.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_20220217_171025.jpg
    IMG_20220217_171025.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
So from what I understand your product has no warranty but you are looking to trade with a product which must have warranty??
Seems like you have skipped reading the last 3 lines of the description. My product is in warranty, but because the forum rules mandate that in order to prove warranty I need to show the bill and because the bill is on my machine that is down due to lack of a GPU, I've marked invoice and warranty as 'No'

It's funny how some people here have an accusatory tone to thier questions/comments but when you call them out on it (point their fault, lack of understanding or inaccurate assumption) they don't have the decency to let alone apologize but not even acknowledge it!!

Anyway..bump.

Happy weekend, all!

Just my two cents..
Unsure why you want to trade esp. a cabinet as its mostly a not so viable option. You should better get it sold off and then buy a new one. In trading tussle you might lose lots of months and thread will get stale with just bumping and nothing else.

Just my two cents..
Unsure why you want to trade esp. a cabinet as its mostly a not so viable option. You should better get it sold off and then buy a new one. In trading tussle you might lose lots of months and thread will get stale with just bumping and nothing else.
Selling fans bro, not the cabinet. But to your point, selling and buying new will hit my wallet hard. But, I'm also thinking the RGB novel has kinda worn out for me.. never thought it would, but it has..so may do an all black build once I get a GPU..Anyway PC is down while I'm in search of a GPU after mine died, so not losing much.. hence trying my luck. But yea might just sell if I get a good offer i guess..

do you want to sell them? i mean i don't have black fans to trade but can buy yours as i am making a white build
Hey, really sorry I did not reply to you. I somehow completely missed this comment! PM me your offer and I may consider.

First preference is a trade for Black SL120s

Last edited:
Off topic here but how did you get the glowing slayer and anarchy logos? (My bad if its not the anarchy symbol.)
Hey thats machine cut carbon fiber vinyl stuck on custom made acrylic housings. That's not the anarchy symbol but a Dutch DJ's logo (I love his music and his logo). Got featured on his IG stories when i originally did it and tagged him (not trying to flex ;P )

Hey thats machine cut carbon fiber vinyl stuck on custom made acrylic housings. That's not the anarchy symbol but a Dutch DJ's logo (I love his music and his logo). Got featured on his IG stories when i originally did it and tagged him (not trying to flex ;P )
Looks dope.

Back