License for games at gaming parlor?

Hey guys...my friend is planning to start a gaming parlor in Bangalore...just PC's for now...but he says that he would be needing some license to run the games coz the license that the games come with, do not allow a game to be used for commercial purpose...could someone help me understand the same and also a solution to it?

I doubt most gaming parlour even use licenses as they normally use pirated copies of games anyway you can look into it and speak to some companies.

H2O said:
I doubt most gaming parlour even use licenses as they normally use pirated copies of games anyway you can look into it and speak to some companies.
Dumb post. They are obviously small time local cafes and cant risk advertisement.

Any more advices? Or a way out to reach out to the companies to get the licenses?

I did send e-mails to a couple of companies but no response...

harish_21_10 said:
Any more advices? Or a way out to reach out to the companies to get the licenses?
I did send e-mails to a couple of companies but no response...

oops mate his name is Prashanth. Hope you got in touch with him.

zegamerden said:
oops mate his name is Prashanth. Hope you got in touch with him.
I did talk to him...he was pretty helpful and also had an offer for me...but then it wasnt feasible...will have to someone get in touch with the manufacturers myself...problem is that they r not replying to my emails:mad:
Anywys, thanks for his no.

Back