"Life is good" is it true.

" I'm not absolutely certain of my facts, but I rather fancy it's Shakespeare—or, if not, it's some equally brainy lad—who says that it's always just when a chappie is feeling particularly top-hole, and more than usually braced with things in general that Fate sneaks up behind him with a bit of lead piping."

- Bertie Wooster, My Man Jeeves

Zat iz life :p

^^

sdfwwwc.jpg

To know What is life one must know who they are. Here is the "Ramana maharshi's" answer to that question.

Question: Who am I?

'Who am I?' The physical body, composed of the seven dhatus, is not 'I'.
The five sense organs… and the five types of perception known through the senses… are not 'I'.
The five parts of the body which act… and their functions… are not 'I'. The five vital airs such as prana, which perform the five vital functions such as respiration, are not 'I'.
Even the mind that thinks is not 'I'. In the state of deep sleep vishaya vasanas remain.
Devoid of sensory knowledge and activity, even this [state] is not 'I'.
After negating all of the above as 'not I, not I', the knowledge that alone remains is itself 'I'.
The nature of knowledge is sat-chit-ananda [being-consciousness-bliss].

So you tell me now what is Life?

sibot said:
Life is what we make of it, its a canvas and we're the artist. Whether we can brave the elements and capture the beauty is totally upto us.

I totally second this. I can't define what is life...But I believe that if you believe life is good, it will indeed turn out good. If you think it will be full of hardships, it may turn out that way...

Though I have been theorizing lately that we are all send here to do work for somebody else, most probably aliens...:D Since humans are better than other animals in doing work, our population is increasing considerably...

Identity

Identity is an elusive concept. We feel we must define ourselves using a relatively small selection of roles and conscious character traits, even if none accurately represents our notion of “self.” The confusion surrounding our true natures is further compounded by the fact that society regularly asks us to suppress so much of our emotional, intellectual, and spiritual vibrancy. Yet we are, in truth, beings of light—pure energy inhabiting physical bodies, striving for enlightenment while living earthly lives. Our true selves exist whether we acknowledge them or not, often buried under fears and learned behavior. When we recognize our power, our luminosity, and our divinity, we cannot help but live authentic lives of appreciation, potential, fulfillment, and grace.

At birth and throughout your childhood, your thoughts and feelings were more than likely expressions of your true self. Though you may have learned quickly that to speak and act in a certain fashion would win others’ approval, you understood innately that you were no ordinary being. There are many ways you can recapture the authenticity you once articulated so freely. Meditation can liberate you from the bonds of those earthly customs that compel you to downplay your uniqueness. Also, communing with nature can remind you of the special role you were meant to play in this lifetime. In order to realize your purpose, you must embrace your true self by letting your light shine forth, no matter the consequences.

Rediscovering who you are apart from your roles and traits takes time and also courage. If, like many, you have denied your authenticity for a long while, you may find it difficult to separate your true identity from the identity you have created to cope with the world around you. Once you do find this authentic self, however, you will be overcome by a wonderful sense of wholeness as you reconcile your spiritual aspect and your physical aspect, as well as your inner- and outer-world personas. As you gradually adjust to this developing unity, your role as a being of light will reveal itself to you, and you will discover that you have a marvelous destiny to fulfill.

Received just now as an email.

susha07 said:
Life.

What mean by life? Is it any journey or school.

What we want from our life? Who is behind all this?

Share your experience.

Susha.

The questions you've asked have no answers (I mean specific), they differ with each person/living being.

Everyone has different point of view towards their life. Some find it very good and beautiful, some don't.. Life isn't always good or always bad. It changes as the time goes by, Life is what you live, how you live.

What we want from our life is what we get from it. We don't let ourself satisfy. Only 'WE' are behind our life.. (Like behind the scenes :bleh:)

OK.. That's how I can think.. :hap2: :tongue:

Let me Hope, I wont get pwned here by my answers :p We've so many great PWNERS here :p

susha07 said:
Any thing else Guys.
But to be frank i am not satisfied with your answers.

Susha.

Seems like you can do with a spiritual guruji. :baby:
But be careful coz if you are a female which think you are

But to be frank i am not satisfied with your answers.

Life just is.

Unless, like now, you start intellectualising it.

Threads like this make me wonder whether we were better off in the trees, eating bananas. We had less answers, but less questions as well.

The whole of human existence can be classified into your physical existence (everything you need to survive) and the spiritual existence (everything you *believe* you need to survive).

The trouble started when the latter became bigger than the former, and now there is no way back. Physical existence is taken for granted, whereas people are chasing a dubious set of material and emotional acquisitions to believe they are 'living'. Though at the root of human development, it is also at the root of human downfall.

To get a good perspective on the issue, talk to the orangutan in the zoo (not much jungle left anymore). Gives you a whole different view. After all, he shares same concepts of life as any of us!

the answer to the question about the meaning of life is 42, you just have to figure out the right question to that answer , courtesy hitchikers guide to the galaxy

Back