"Life is good" is it true.

susha07 said:
Any thing else Guys.
But to be frank i am not satisfied with your answers.

Susha.

If you are below 25 you are thinking too much. Go out and enjoy life.

If you are above 60, you have already lost your life so no point in discussing

If you are in between and already married then your life is already screwd. :rofl:

sibot said:
Life is what we make of it, its a canvas and we're the artist. Whether we can brave the elements and capture the beauty is totally upto us.

Head on!
Rahulrulez said:
Life isn't always good or always bad. It changes as the time goes by, Life is what you live, how you live.

What we want from our life is what we get from it. We don't let ourself satisfy. Only 'WE' are behind our life.. (Like behind the scenes :bleh:)

Well said ... :)

Thank you for your valuable replays. But all you guys telling me "We set our destiny on every moment." That sit. & i m not woman or girl.

Think think think................

Susha.:hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2::hap2:

Life is a cup of coffee you can either take it for enjoy the day or get rid of last night hangover.

Moral of the statement:

You can enjoy the life because you love to ..or You just live it because you have to...

I'm not concerned about "what is life?", but "What is the purpose of my/your life?". Am I simply going to die(may be because of lung cancer(too much smoking, high stuff lol or in a road accident :p), What about my fancy dreams? Will it become reality, if not in this life then other life??(if it is like that).

I'm not satisfied with this life, if I have not experienced all the things that happens around different people(or what they have experienced).

After we go through all this no-sense stuff for our life, in the end what we get?? :).

Note: after so long, I'm free at office, so trying to spam :p

Back