Life is just suffering

Mr India

Disciple
if you think it truly is. all good things seem to increase your suffering. we all work 75% of our time on earth doing jobs and terrible things we dont wish for. are we even free. we all live in a hell where we try and make a little peace of heaven for ourselves. some seem to do and others are just incapable.

^ yea....right.

FAMINE.jpg

131755787__429011c.jpg

Man, do one thing. Create ONE thread and post all your never ending problems in it. Don't create separate threads as only your posts are visible in the timeline -_-

can you please share your source of buddha's wisdom? i really doubt buddha had ever said such words.

I think he meant his friend, gautam, who goes by the name of "Buddha" in his circle of friends! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1452957396][/DOUBLEPOST]
images.jpg
For the uninitiated, the original quote goes like this...

Last edited:
search the 4 truths of buddhism
well then your interpretation of buddhism is totally wrong: "Life is just suffering...if you think it truly is."

in short, buddha wanted to know the reason behind human suffering. he didn't declare that life is nothing but suffering.

No offence dude but if you are referring to yourself i feel that you are really in need of a counselling from a therapist!
And why don't you do the things which you love in the meantime? Depression is not only bad but also unhealthy. I should know because I've been there and done that.

Back