Audio Link to purchase SOUNDMAGIC E10M earphones!!!!!

1.Guys, i've raked my brain apart in finding a site which sells soundmagic E10M earphones in INDIA.
2.All sites like flipkart,infibeam,snapdeal,homeshop18,etc etc are OUT OF STOCK. pristinenote and proaudiohome.com are selling all models except e10m.
3.Pls guys, kindly share any site or reseller who is selling these gr8 value for money phones. Desperately need em.

Thanx...

- - - Updated - - -

In case any one has any suggestion as alternative to e10m ...ur most welcome...

PS:: the requirement is a gr8 sounding earphone with mic at less than 2.5k

It's available at HS18 for 2k-Sondmagic E10M Headset with Mic . Buy Best Sondmagic E10M Headset with Mic at Lowest Price Online
1.Guys, i've raked my brain apart in finding a site which sells soundmagic E10M earphones in INDIA.
2.All sites like flipkart,infibeam,snapdeal,homeshop18,etc etc are OUT OF STOCK. pristinenote and proaudiohome.com are selling all models except e10m.
3.Pls guys, kindly share any site or reseller who is selling these gr8 value for money phones. Desperately need em.

Thanx...

- - - Updated - - -

In case any one has any suggestion as alternative to e10m ...ur most welcome...

PS:: the requirement is a gr8 sounding earphone with mic at less than 2.5k

guys...on ebay, the prices are abrupt...like..2400,,4800...9900...i mean...not trustworthy....any other link..or site..or reseller...cmon soundmagic cant be so redundant in our country!!!

Well it's OOS on Flipkart too,So here is OP's good option than ebay-SoundMAGIC E10 IEM Earphones (Red-Black) - Earphones - Headphones & Amps,Hope this helps OP.

buddy thanx for the suggestion..but dont u think it will take lotta time for them to ship it,.....and also...many sites are still showing e10 pic and description than e10m(with mic ) under e10m head.....so...isnt there a scope for them to make a mistake??
what do u think about this ebay seller::

Soundmagic E10M E 10M E10 M i earphone Headphone 4 iphone ipad tablet | eBay

The E10M are listed on MP4nation,It's reliable site,The ebay.in rate is ridiculously 4.8k and some are less than 3k so if you're going to pay that much then it's OP choice,You'll get them for under 2.7k from MP4nation so it's OP's choice-SoundMAGIC E10M IEM Earphones With Microphone (Black) - SoundMAGIC - Brands - Headphones & Amps,If ebay is offering 2.4k then get it otherwise MP4nation is other option.
buddy thanx for the suggestion..but dont u think it will take lotta time for them to ship it,.....and also...many sites are still showing e10 pic and description than e10m(with mic ) under e10m head.....so...isnt there a scope for them to make a mistake??

Jakob...thats exactly what i m telling you..the link u sent me shows E10 ( no in-line mic & 2 rings on the pin) while i required E10M( in-line mic & a 3-pin layout)...refer pic for details.... attachment.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

i hope i cleared the air ..buddy ..jakob..could u help me out now....hope im not being rude :]

No need to worry you can PM MP4nation to confirm about the E10M,Also you can go with the ebay link shared above it's the same one you want.You weren't being rude at all,Cheers.
Jakob...thats exactly what i m telling you..the link u sent me shows E10 ( no in-line mic & 2 rings on the pin) while i required E10M( in-line mic & a 3-pin layout)...refer pic for details....View attachment 15205

- - - Updated - - -

i hope i cleared the air ..buddy ..jakob..could u help me out now....hope im not being rude :]

I have before purchased from that seller he is a nice guy, but just confirmed that if he has it in stock, he asked for shipping extension to deliver my headphones(not this other model)

Back