Audio Link to purchase SOUNDMAGIC E10M earphones!!!!!

ok ..ok...guys...thanxxxx..a lot...for all ur efforts,,..Gentlemen...i value ur timely help...and really...im glad we had a hearty laugh on the 99,999 price tag....kudos...long live techenclave!!!!

^^ I guess the mic doesn't work as the TRS jack on the e10m is not compatible with galaxy r. I used to own pl21 with mic and the mic used to not work in my galaxy r too. Though, it was working properly on my friends iphone 4!

Do update the thread once you get them back whether the mic is working or not. Was hunting for new earphones with mic for the galaxy r :)

the headphone connector in Samsung are different . only the middle button of e10m will work on samsung phones . they will work for htc phones and iphone perfectly . since the e10m are designed for iphone . you can check online weather apple earpods work on your device or not .
if they do so will the e10m . else no .
Btw they send e10m right ?
cause i think if you order e10m they(HS18) send the non mic version ie. e10 :S

From clieOS MH1 review

Bear with me here in this section as it is quite important if you are interested in getting a MH1. Let’s begin by explaining two standards used in making the 3.5mm TRRS plug on headset – OMTP and CTIA (both are organizations for mobile standards). For OMTP, the TRRS plug is wired as [Left-Right-Mic-Ground] (from tip-to-sleeve); for CTIA, the TRRS is wired as [Left-Right-Ground-Mic]. Since OMTP was initially endorsed by Ericsson (and Nokia, which still uses the OMTP standard), all of their cellphone, including those under the Sony Ericsson branding, uses this standard. It also got adopted by a few other cellphone manufacturers as standard before mid 2011, such as LG, Motorola, Sony and Samsung. In mid 2010, the OMTP organization transitioned itself into another organization (the WAC, if you are interest to know), and the OMTP standard for headset was subsequently being phased out by most manufacturers within the following year (* it takes time to sell off old models) in favor of the CTIA standard. Part of the big reason for adapting the CTIA standard might be due to the fact that it is the standard used by Apple on their iDevice, which represent a big share of the headset market. Standardization demands from political groups (i.e. the EU) also played a role to push for one headset standard that will work on both Android and iOS, as well as most dumbphones (except for Nokia, which doesn’t like to play with other for now).

In the event that you have acquired the wrong version for your cellphone, don’t despair – an inexpensive TRRS smart adapter will allow OTMP headset to work on a CTIA cellphone (and vice versa). This is by far one of the smallest I have found, and has pretty good build quality: Here.

The adapter is only $4 shipped world-wide. Anyone tried it?

yes...the above mentioned offer is nice....give your recommendations people

OK now..coming to the e10 m...i got them ordered directly from ACRO engg co. for 2400.

mic works good...BUT... trust me...there is no bas,...surprisingly..i BURNED IN the phones from JLABAUDIO.COM burn in player for 5 days....and i was shocked to hear them...they are getting distorted at even low volumes
guys..pls suggest me something...what do i do with them to get the output which every reviewer has told they will produce.Im really angry at my decision right now. Has the diaphragm cracked or something like that...HELPPP!!!

by the way...the mic works on my S2 pretty well...also with skype....but sound is just pathetic....worse than even my s2 stock phones.

- - - Updated - - -

i might be the unlucky one in a million types.But these phones are praised world over..then why mine only not producing that heavenly bass it was touted to produce!!!!!!

Back