OC & Modding Liquid Cooling

I planned to build a custom liquid cooling kit for me and have decided all the parts but does anyone knows where can i Buy it I dont want the prebuilt once and nor the closed loop kits Corsair H50 or a CM aquagate or coolit vantage.

I want a place where i can get
brands like swiftech ,EK and dangerden does anyone know of any site or place where can i get it

Dude If you are in India you will have to build a Water cooling setup yourself....If you don't want to go to prebuilt then the best Idea will be to go custom with home built products....It is going to be tough though if you don't know your basics. I say start building it and the forum will help you for sure.....

You should contact our TE member, a master in DIY stuff Rakesh_sharma23 for more information. You could have saved time looking into the section threads yourself. All the best.

There are no stores in India where you can buy parts for custom water cooling kit. You would need to buy from International Stores who do worldwide Shipping as infected mentioned.

I have seen some Zalman liquid cooling parts on Primes website. I dont have much idea about water cooling kits, but you can check primes website.

thebanik said:
There are no stores in India where you can buy parts for custom water cooling kit. You would need to buy from International Stores who do worldwide Shipping as infected mentioned.

Best place will be Linke Computer - Great Deals & Save on Shipping World Wide!, www.linkecomputer.com

They ship, making it as gift, and i have always received all of their parcels as they deliver it via Speed Post, pre booked parcels.

You will find most of the things there. I order everything from them, and you canget some real dirt cheap SSDs which are very costly in India.

Got myself a pair of refurbished Corsair Force 3 120GB merely for Rs. 14,600.

Sidewinder is your best bet, they are quite used to shipping to India and have pretty much the best range and prices on custom loop bits. They also have multiple specials running all the time so it's possible to put together a loop relatively cheap.

Back