List of Indian Torrents sites

i lik bwtorrents......but u need to keep the ratio high.. of uploads...and in a 2 or 3 day........so ill b banned there..lol

OMG, so many ppl want to get in bwt, lol my friend just got in 2 days back, he registered at around 1.40 am

If your timing is right, you can register.

desitorrents.com is down from a loong time..i doubt theyll ever come back...
:(....will have to look for some better thing...bwtorrents its' already full!!!

lol....1.40am need to check....damn i m still on ban list...requires 10$ to remove me frm there...i have same id there...somone please donate for me....lol

hey............
I also got into bwtorrents.com
:D ... signed @ ~00.00 AM.
During the registration they ask some basic questions....& most of the answers are in the FAQ :p...
happy registering..:)

ive triedn tht bwtorrents.com quiz but says i have one or more incorrect answer ..someone help i think ive filled it in properly

getting inviatation is tough........many ppl there who keeps uploading an all gets th invitation...check topics where uploaders too ask why we havent got inviatation etc........

btw they have a good system...i m banned ...i have remove all cookies....etc...i m using proxy..still when i m click on registration page it have lower column mentioning...log out magnet...lol...nyways it disappeared frm past 2 days...hope i get the question colums again

hurray desi torrents is bak...........thumbs down to bwtorrents..........

also i m getting the speed i needed.........praying for the health of desi torrents

....And registration is also open now :cool: , So hurry up people who don't have an account there yet :hap2:

Dt's back for the past couple of days... reg is open now... but will close down soon and only be through invitations. So hurry hurry hurry.

Back