Listening Electronica

Foobar (Just drag the cue file into a playlist. Then convert to what ever you need.)

or

Medeival Cue Splitter (<-- Haven't used this. Have seen others recommend it.)

^ got medieval cue splitter, now either the program is really medieval or cuenation cue sheets are not correct. My ASOT 497 songs are off by 1 minute. Anywhere to get a better cue/mp3?

Aces170 said:
This thread is years old, and it clearly shows the advancement of internet usage patterns in the country. From posting artists names, we evolved to downloading songs, further evolved into downloading radio shows and sharing links. And now thanks to MTNL (atleast herein Mumbai) we can freely share recent favorites in youtube. Here is one of my recent favourite:

My new fav, thanks Aces

Just started off listening to ASOT 500 Pre party oh boy oh boy its is kick @$$.Any one here tuning in live for tomo's even in Johannesburg.It Starts at 9PM SAST.

.A very busy week ahead for me :)

Edit: GTR podcast 12 is out i got confused between re lit and 125 podcast

sharktale1212 said:
^ got medieval cue splitter, now either the program is really medieval or cuenation cue sheets are not correct. My ASOT 497 songs are off by 1 minute. Anywhere to get a better cue/mp3?
I have been using medival cue splitter and cue nation from past 4 years till date i never had issues.Get PS(Pure Sound) cue files from cue nation.

Metalspree said:
Just started off listening to ASOT 500 Pre party oh boy oh boy its is kick @$$.Any one here tuning in live for tomo's even in Johannesburg.It Starts at 9PM SAST.

There is GTR podcast 250 on 23rd :D :D .A very busy week ahead for me :)

Downloaded the year mix 2011... and listening to 500 now. Drop me a message with links for the live stream , timings please :)

Which of the latest sets are good? anyone ?

I ran through my data cap so i dont want to download them just to find out they are no good :bleh:

_pappu_ said:
Which of the latest sets are good? anyone ?

I ran through my data cap so i dont want to download them just to find out they are no good :bleh:
Well there are loads of them Start off with Gareth Emery podcast,Ferry Corsten Podcast,Ashley Wallbridge podcast.All of them are free in itunes.PM me in FB will add you to a trance group which will keep u updated.

I'm not that n00by :bleh:

What i meant was, which recent sets were good :)

What i listen to currently ::

Marcus schossow & Sander van Doorn sets from ASOT 500 Miami

Gareth Emery - Northern Lights.

Only just found this track.

Achal Khurana & Harsh Vasudeva from Mumbai, India, collectively known as Deep Haze.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiDIQNFYz8k[/media]

Deep House !! Soothing.
1ign28.gif

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcrntaemprw[/media]

Back