Liteon Ultra Slim External USB DVD CD writer eNAU108 | Best Price www.theitbazaar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
clearpixel.gif

Lite-On External Ultra Slim Dvd/CD writer

clearpixel.gif

Special Offer for TE members Rs 1740/- + Shipping

To Order kindly visit Welcome to The IT Bazaar

Order via our Ebay Store :http://stores.ebay.in/dvdstoredelhi

Email us :sales@theitbazaar.com

liteonlogo.jpg
main_a.jpg

liteUSB2.jpg
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

Model ENAU108-111 5

clearpixel.gif

Lite-On eNAU108-111 Ultra Slim Portable DVD Writer

The Lite-On eNAU108-111 Ultra Slim Portable DVD Writer is the latest addition to Lite-On’s external DVD writer portfolio. Creating and sharing your favorite videos, music, pictures and digital files couldn’t be any easier with the Lite-On eNAU108-111 Ultra Slim Portable DVD Writer. The slim and super lightweight design, less than 0.5 lb, makes it extremely portable and is a perfect travel companion with your netbook and notebook.​

The Lite-On eNAU108-111 Ultra Slim Portable DVD Writer is USB powered; eliminating the need to carry any extra wire and power adapter. It is compatible and support all common DVD and CD formats making it the perfect optical disc drive to have around at home, in the office, or take it on-the-go.​

clearpixel.gif

Features :

clearpixel.gif

• Portable and ultra light weight
  • USB powered: no power adapter needed
  • SMART-BURN(*1) avoiding Buffer Under Run error, Automatically adjusting writing strategy & running OPC to provide the best burning quality
  • SMART-X(*2) function adjusts CD-DA / VCD / DVD data extraction to a fastest allowable speed according to both data request rate from host and disk quality
  • Plug & Play, and emergency manual eject function
  • Supports DVD+/-R / DVD+/-RW / DVD+/-R DL / DVD-RAM / DVD-ROM / CD-R / CD-RW / CD-ROM format
  • Support Fixed packet, Variable packet, Disc-at-once, Session-at-once and Track-at-once
  • Support both 8cm and 12cm discs of CD and DVD family
  • DVD read compliant: DVD single/dual layer (PTP/OTP), DVD-R (3.9GB/4.7GB), DVD-R multi-borders, DVD-RAM, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD-RW, and DVD+RW
  • CD read compliant: CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA, Photo-CD, Multi-session, Video-CD, CD-I FMV, CD Extra, CD Plus, CD-R, and CD-RW
  • Conform to Orange Book: Part 2 CD-R Volume 1, Part 2 CD-R Volume 2 Multi Speed, Part 3 CD-RW Volume 1 (known as Low Speed), Part 3 CD-RW Volume 2: High Speed, Part 3 CD-RW Volume 3: Ultra Speed

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

L12-1353-v01.jpg

Specifications :

Speed

DVD family

DVD+/-R 8X maximum

DVD+R DL 6X maximum

DVD-RAM 5X maximum

CD family 24X

PC Required

Pentium-4 1.3 GHz or higher CPU and 256MB or higher RAM are required

HDD must have up to 1GB free space for software installation, and for creating a CD image file, up

to 10GB free space for creating a DVD image file (10GB for double layer; 5GB for single layer)

USB2.0 Port required (a second USB2.0 port maybe need for additional power)

Buffer Size

2MB(Max)

Compatibility

MS-Windows 7, Vista or XP or later versions

MTBF (Life)

60,000 POH

General

Dimension

5.5 (W) x 5.2 (D) x 0.6 (H) inch

Weight

< 0.40 lb

clearpixel.gif
Package Contents :

• 8X External Ultra Slim DVD/CD Writer
  • USB Cable
  • Application Software Disc
  • Quick User Guide

Re: Liteon Ultra Slim External USB DVD CD writer eNAU108 | Best Price www.theitbazaar

Dear DSD,

does it have any warranty?

& most importantly, will it be able to write & read(*Play) Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD without any errors? (as u know my dvd-sap doesnot read any of these disc)

i intent to use this with a NMT(Network Media Tank) ,i think it will be good with that...what say?

thanks

Re: Liteon Ultra Slim External USB DVD CD writer eNAU108 | Best Price www.theitbazaar

Any good deals you can offer for a blue ray writer plus blue ray disks in future.
Stacks of dvds are becoming difficult to manage now :p

^... +1.... Where are the BluRay writer/media prices at... Internationally they have fallen to ~5k for 12x writers..

Techie#1 said:
Dear DSD,

does it have any warranty?

& most importantly, will it be able to write & read(*Play) Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD without any errors? (as u know my dvd-sap doesnot read any of these disc)

i intent to use this with a NMT(Network Media Tank) ,i think it will be good with that...what say?

thanks
This has 1 Year Warranty. I haven't tried this burner but being Lite-on product I guess it should read/write National/Puma etc without any errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back