Live Xbox 360 shot

xboximage.jpg

Can’t tell you how we got our hands on this image, but what you’re looking at is a real live shot of the Xbox 360 that someone sneakily snapped with their cameraphone at Microsoft’s Xbox360 Revealed launch party in Los Angeles last night. Also note the presence of a hard drive attachment up top, the white controller, the Xbox Live headset, and what looks like that EyeToy-like camera peripheral we’ve been hearing about.
Source

Well.... I was reading this exact piece of news at Engadget and was thinking of posting it! Hah! You beat me to it! Anyway, keep it up!:hap2:

QuickFire said:
is it? ;)
anyways, this xbox 360 looks much better than the original xbox..:)

Yeah, that it is! Also, going by the looks, this one seems to be lighter/slimmer/better looking than its precedessor! :hap2:

that one looks saweet, and sen some pics of the game it supports, thoe were great, so i say again, PS3 better have something great to offer ;)

Rave said:
that one looks saweet, and sen some pics of the game it supports, thoe were great, so i say again, PS3 better have something great to offer ;)

Buddy, I've told earlier too, and I am saying again, "The success if a gaming console does not depend upon its technical specs or its processing capability or a blazing fast Graphics Card, it depends upon the quality and quantity of games. Not to mention that most people prefer quality over quantity. Also, cost-effectiveness of a certain console determines the success of the machine to a certain extent." :)

Rave said:
just check out the lineup of Xbox 360 and PS3, compare both and then tell me about it :p

Oh well! But I suppose PS3 will be compatible with existing PS2 games; whereas XBOX 360 won't be so! :cool2: :tongue:

The backwards compatibility will be available to Xbox 360 as an add-on when u get the optional hard drive; just as DVD-playback was enabled when you bought the Remote! :bleh:

A bit of logic:
And if you come to think about it, nVIDIA will charge MS a fee per unit for use of their graphics patents. But a shrewd Microsoft dodged the licensing bullet by only paying the licensing fee on the hard drive add-on, not on every XBox 360 they make.

Which is the exact same thing they did with with the DVD playback licensing fee. It's a very clever way to do things.

Back