living with almost no broadband for a week

cool_cat

Adept
well:ashamed: .last week or so my dataone H500 plan connection become so damn slow and frequent disconnections.I inquired in BSNL office and it turned out to be broadband is facing some trouble here.but then ,my neighbor is getting BB as usual!aah!again tried exchange.they said it is fixed.now that ,I left the BB for almost a week by yesterday evening:eek:hyeah: .I went out with my bullet(Electra 4S) in the evening for roaming and occasional trips to Ernakulam(it is cochin) .

Then today evening ,just got the doubt that if the connecting cable is wrong?and yes !BINGO! it turned out that one RJ-11 connection between box and splitter had the problem.changed it and everything is fine.

Now now...I am thinking how lazy I became?heh?a week to find the trouble?

anyways ,it helped my dataone bill down HOPEFULLY ;):rofl:

oh! and good morning!

there was some shitty server problem (in my area) (or so the BSNL ppl claimed)

and i was with almost no connexion for almost a MONTH!! the link light would NEVER stabilise.. even if it DID, it would disconnect in like 1 min...

tough times :(

btw... what age does THAT qualify as? :p

when i shifted to my new appt, i had to live without net at home for a month, since getting a new connection took its own time. I did have net in office, but who gets time to browse in office. I felt like i wasn't getting my daily food. That's when i realized, how glued i've become to the web. Its a scary feeling, and we should try to restrain. I'm learning how to live life without 2mbps :p now that i'm on a shitty airtel connection.

Back