PC Peripherals Local Availability/Pricing of a few components

If someone could tell me the local (read India) availability/pricing (approx will do) of the following components -

Port Multiplier cards, often also called Controller Cards but not a RAID card.

Rackmount Server Cases/Port Multiplier enclosures. I know Antec has rackmounts and they are probably available in India but I have no idea on pricing.

Windows Home Server (obviously just the software, I don't need the hardware with which it is bundled)

Thanks.

^^ these products are not something average home user would search for in the market and hence there is no reply.

You with get port cards in stores on order, not many people will be stocking them. but if you ask, they will order it for you. just simple PATA/SATA cards are cheap, SCSI will be little expensive.

I have searched and searched for factory rackmounts here in mumbai and the only answer i got was we dont sell it from the stores and distries.

I was referred to a person who does this job for companies and BPOs. This market is handled by few people who will not take single small order. You can build your own rack by modding some big cabbies. Or get yourself ZB-01. It is rack ready, all you need is to get the tracks for it.

Back