Location of apps downloaded via MS Store

Programs and apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store are installed in the following path by default: C:/Program Files/WindowsApps (Hidden items).

@becool773

You missed the term "Hidden items" as mentioned by @MDanish. Nonetheless, I've already linked a tutorial for your actual query (i.e. making a shortcut of a UWP app installed from Microsoft Store).
I presume hidden items will show by enabling show hidden files and folders. If yes then still can't see that folder anywhere.
Your link works, thanks brother.
Bro its HIDDEN by default, u need to unhide the files in windows
Already selected the unhide option but still that folder is not there. I am using Windows 10 Home version though.

Last edited:
I presume hidden items will show by enabling show hidden files and folders. If yes then still can't see that folder anywhere.
Your link works, thanks brother.

Already selected the unhide option but still that folder is not there. I am using Windows 10 Home version though.
I dont know bro how its not visible after un-hiding files, here you can see my screenshot. ur windows 10 is x64 or x86.
Screenshot 2021-07-26 032133.png

I dont know bro how its not visible after un-hiding files, here you can see my screenshot. ur windows 10 is x64 or x86.View attachment 110121
@MDanish
It is viewable after the boot, weird. Anyways the same was not accessible. Followed the second method mentioned here
Now I can open that folder but all I can see is this

If I open a folder then I can see this

I mean no icon to create a desktop shortcut. What am I missing? Can you open WindowsApps in your system and share the screenshot here?

Last edited:
Back