[LOCKED] IC - Cans (Headphones) from Jaben, Sg

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nukeu...

jaben does not list the prices for all the products which they stock.. just take a look at the list ive posted.. check out whatever ur interested in and post back here.. :) will add it to the list which is going to be mailed to uncle wilson

@sTALKEr
Beyerdynamic DT-770 PRO-80 : S$280 = Rs 7560
Sennheiser HD555 : S$367 = Rs 4954
Sennheiser HD485 : S$270 = Rs 3645
CrossRoads MylarOne X3 : S$130 = Rs 1755

there seems to be some confusion in the price calculations.

considering the SG$ = approx 27rupees only the first price seems to match.

for the rest of the prices i think the SG$ rates are for 2 pieces while the rupee rates are for 1 piece each.

it was mentioned earlier as *2 but now seems to be edited

please confirm

can someone enlighten me on a good pair of headphones ,I can purchase in the
3K range? .I have creative X-fi sound card .:)
How are HD202 ?

Just got a reply from Uncle Wilson on the Warranty and Shipping Info queries.. and here is what he had to say..

me

Sir,

How will the warranty details be taken care of? will you offer warranty coverage for products shipped to india?

Uncle Wilson

Yes items are warranty but you have to ship it back to us. Also note warranties are on manufacturing defects and not wear and tear.

Rgds, Wilson

me

would it be possible for you to get payment from one account and ship out to multiple destinations...??

as in.. all payments will be made by one person incharge of the order.. but could u ship out individual packages to various recipients in India?

Uncle Wilson

It would be possible.

YIPPEE!!

@Nikhil:

check the 1st post regarding Customs ;)

@sTALKEr:

What about Sennheiser? don't they provide International Warranty?

ApeX said:
@sTALKEr:
What about Sennheiser? don't they provide International Warranty?
Nope they don't provide international warranty but they certainly do provide international service , since I have got a TE member's MX550 fixed here in Goa with the Sennheiser store by paying the repair charges (which were nominal in his case).

@nikhil..

he does.. if you would read puns's review of the mylarone's which he got from jaben, you'll find that jaben undervalued the shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back