PC Peripherals Logitech® G15 Gaming Keyboard and G5, G7 Mouse Line Up

wahh, looks cool, if it comes out here in India with a resonable price tag, ill pick one up..
bahh, who am I kidding? resonable? here in India? :S

personally dont really care for this :p

but the logitech site mentions the price as 80 us which is around 3.5k odd , so maybe you might get it for something like 4.5k here to have it along the price lines of the lx series

Logitech G5 Laser Mouse
7890.jpg

Logitech G7 Laser Cordless Mouse
7873.jpg

bottle said:
personally dont really care for this :p

but the logitech site mentions the price as 80 us which is around 3.5k odd , so maybe you might get it for something like 4.5k here to have it along the price lines of the lx series

Yeah right,why would a DiNuvo owner care about it :bleh:

FREMONT, Calif. — Aug. 11, 2005 — Designed to provide an unprecedented level of programmability and control, Logitech (SWX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced the Logitech® G15 keyboard — the ultimate keyboard for serious PC gamers. The first keyboard in the G-series family of gaming-grade peripherals, the Logitech G15 features a built-in auxiliary LCD display, 18 programmable keys, and advanced software, making it easy to set up custom commands for every game. The adjustable-tilt, backlit LCD can be programmed to display vital in-game information, or data from other applications, without interrupting game play.

MORE,PICS..........

Chaos said:
Neat stuff but i wonder who's gonna look at the lcd on the keyboard when caught in a fragfest :p
LOl true ! The keyboard might actually have adverse effect on you performance if you keep staring at the LCD :p

the keybaord looks plain and simple.. or so i think.. hehe.. anyways, after using MX518 n Diamondback, i wud rather buy the Copperhead too :p

Back