PC Peripherals Logitech 5500

Baron

Disciple
Hi, Please can someone guide me where I can get a demo & good price for the 5500 ? I called Rashi - they quoted 24K but I see mentioned on this forum several times that its around 20K, Please advice where in Mumbai can I demo them & where can I get price of 20K...thanks a lot.:) Merry Xmas to all :clap:

ya i saw that but its pune & this stuff is pretty heavy & also I think i'd listen to it 1st so... thanks for pointing the same

AFAIK mandars deal for 15K is the best of Z5500 , only if i had that much
money to spend i would have grabbed that deal with both hands.

Also Baron i got the mouse from mandar the packaging was gr8 when he
couriered me and also many other people got there products they were also
completely satisfied with the packaging.

My mouse arrived immediately the next day in Mumbai from Pune.

BTW during the DFI launch party in Mumbai the z5500 was there on display.
The sound quality was gr8.

But still u get a demo of the product and then either try to get a new one
or get mandars for 15K.

Its upto you from where to but.

Also i feel that the Skoar Mags event is going in Bandra Kurla Complex has
logitech products on display u can get a demo of the Z5500 there [Not sure but]

shakti computers in lamington road is the official reseller of logitech . thats all i know ...

i was quoted 27250 by logitech representative when i called em up , so price should be 24 - 25 k imo

lol quad if u liked the z5500 at the dfi launch where it was so badly placed & playing crap mp3's i dont know what to say to you. something wrong with your ears?

stormblast said:
lol quad if u liked the z5500 at the dfi launch where it was so badly placed & playing crap mp3's i dont know what to say to you. something wrong with your ears?

Might be as i aint a pro at judging sound quality. ;)

See my friend i just heard the mp3 , even when the fellow there increased
the sound to max in between[for few secs] there was not even a single distortion.

Also i know that a true judgement would be to place the speakers in there
respective positions and and then load the 5.1 movie and test it.

Also i have heard the z5500 at my frnds place where it was placed in a 5.1
setup and let me tell u the sound was amazing.

Frankly speaking i am not used to hearing much on the high end speakers
but i normally hear music on my polk audio 2.1 speakers.

I aint much of a Audio professional yaar to find out. ;)

BTW if i had a MX5021 like u have i would have been able to make out ;)

Also in my previous post i have clearly mentioned that get a demo urself
and then decide on it.

More can be eloborated by ppl those who own the Z5500.

[Peace]

Ok thanks guys finally lost my patience got it on saturday for 23.5k from computer shop / cassette world opp lamington road police station...its amazing, no words for it, I guess it has a break in period as it sounds better as time passes & believe me it beats all systems in the range of 20/35k which I heard recently of sony / pioneer / etc. ofcourse not higher ends ones but it does more than what its suppose too, I highly recommend the mandar 15k ones to those who want it cheap as its sure worth it...I had my doubts & yet I have only connected thru the standard cable supplied as I have yet to find the cable to connect it to digital output of audigy 2 zs (any help would be usefull) but now I am more than happy with the sound clarity & output at even the highest volume...

Dont bother connecting the 5500 with a digital cable to use the decoder of the 5500. The Audigy 2 ZS decoder is waaaay better.

honest I dint venture to highest level, 3/4th was all I got scared about the neighbour factor as my kid below my building could hear it

Back