Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2 years and 11 months nearly
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Impulse Buy
I purchased this controller on 6th of August. Not used except for testing for 10 minutes with a game. I am selling this because it was an impulse buy and I decided I want something with dual rumble so purchased PowerA for 3200k instead.
2.jpg
20220920_135108.jpg
20220920_135142.jpg
20220920_134826.jpg
20220920_135216.jpg
index.jpg

Interested,.,so rumble is not good enough ?
Sorry there is no rumble in this. Let me clarify this in description. This has NO force feedback. I've found that you simply can't get that feature unless you go to brands like redgear and all.

Edit: It's not allowing me to edit main post. So I am clarifying it here, this has NO force feedback at all.

Sorry there is no rumble in this. Let me clarify this in description. This has NO force feedback. I've found that you simply can't get that feature unless you go to brands like redgear and all.

Edit: It's not allowing me to edit main post. So I am clarifying it here, this has NO force feedback at all.
thank you

Bump. This is the lowest price you'll get for practically a brand new F310.
Not trying to trash your sale or anything but how is it a lowest price when brand new one is available on flipkart for Rs 1499? Or are they different models? Sorry for my ignorance if they are different

Not trying to trash your sale or anything but how is it a lowest price when brand new one is available on flipkart for Rs 1499? Or are they different models? Sorry for my ignorance if they are different
Oh I did not even know that. But I know what THAT is. That is Flipkart's "big billion" sale. It's temporary. It'll not be around for much longer now. That ends on 30th.

Back