PC Peripherals Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - Logitech vs. the world

I know Quad but the fact that why exactly is it so buried? Zboard and a number of others take the cake.....Is it in India yet (Other than at a launch)?

Ya it is available in India it seems.
U need to contact the logitech guy just let me know if u want that Z15.
I will have to search his number.

zboard is such a lol. seriously. no point buying it over a regular keyboard. you'd rather spend the money elsewhere unless you just want something fancy looking. i guess the G15 is the same too. what does it do extra? provide info about how much ammo you have left? who would look at that small LCD when its on the HUD itself? like the review says, it may be good for MMORPG players but i don't think its worth the price for anyone else.

from Jan 2006 Digit....

I will buy this keyboard as I often browse late night with lights off.... at the moment I use a USB lamp to lite up my keyboard. Anyone know if the keys on the G15 are clearly readable ??

OT: Darknight... Now i exactaly know what you do with those Digit, Chip and PC Quest mags you get everymonth... For God's sake stop making paper planes and read them once in a while :bleh:...

On to topic... The one keyboard which looks interesting are by saitek.. have a look at this guys... http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/eclipse.htm...

eclipse.jpg

Also there is a gaming keyboard with extra pad....

Z-Board has it too.

Ive always found the G15's LCD thing useless, while your playing, who the hell is gonna look down into the keyboard, when you have everything on the screen?...

Just a show off thing... :)...

goldenfrag said:
Z-Board has it too.

Ive always found the G15's LCD thing useless, while your playing, who the hell is gonna look down into the keyboard, when you have everything on the screen?...

Just a show off thing... :)...

I meant in the range of Rs. 2000

Well, Z-Board is for around 2000 :p.. but in USD...

Anyways, Logitech G15 is for a ripping off 4000, i think.

I dont think youll find any keyboards with USB 2.0 within 2k.

Back