Logitech G29

Took the steering wheel, shifter and stand. Had kept an eye out for such a combo since a few months ago. An impulse purchase which I may not use much, but definitely worth the experience!
NICE man, congrats. Great combo and good price I think. Hope you enjoy.
Experience is definitely worth it if you have the time to play.

Please tell me you kept the G29 in front of the passenger seat and were acting like you were driving :D
Right now I'm just trying to figure out why I bought so many items together and what I'm going to do with them :facepalm: . And what a beast sim racing is with this combo! Guess I'll reassure myself of my driving skills by playing something like Forza Horizon for a couple of days now.
Please tell me you kept the G29 in front of the passenger seat and were acting like you were driving :D
Someone else on the road would have got a mindfk if they noticed properly. Aila, two drivers!

Right now I'm just trying to figure out why I bought so many items together and what I'm going to do with them :facepalm: .
You did the right thing trust me. Driving is 10 times more fun when you get a stable comfortable mount. The wheel will fit well on a table, but the pedal may not be in a comfortable position and slide during heavy braking
Edit: Check this out https://www.ricmotech.com/assets/images/driver-position/Driver-Position.pdf

Someone else on the road would have got a mindfk if they noticed properly. Aila, two drivers!

Last edited:
Back