Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

lashku99

Recruit
You can buy Logitech G402 Hyperion fury Mouse from Croma Store At 40% discount using the Coupon Code - SKYESPORT40
working now don't know how long it will work.

1648146227120.png

Got it today.
It's alright.

It's heavy compared to my cheap dell mouse. Right click is too light. Resting hand over it clicks it. Whereas middle click is heavy.

Got it today.
It's alright.

It's heavy compared to my cheap dell mouse. Right click is too light. Resting hand over it clicks it. Whereas middle click is heavy.
You will get used to it after a while..
But this mouse is for people with large hands.. For medium hands, somewhat okay..

But this mouse is for people with large hands.. For medium hands, somewhat okay..
That's true, it's comfortable and more ergonomic. Shouldn't cause tennis elbow.

But why the middle button is more stiff to press than other buttons? Do you guys also have the same middle click?

But why the middle button is more stiff to press than other buttons? Do you guys also have the same middle click?

Yes, it feels stiff.. Mine is 6 months old and still feels stiff.. My brother's G402 is 4 years old, that one has half the stiffness compared to mine...maybe it is made that way and will loosen over time..

Is there a way to fix light weight right click and stiff middle click?

I thought of swapping the switches internally but as it seems, Logitech is using different types of switch for the middle click. :confused:

Is there a way to fix light weight right click and stiff middle click?

I thought of swapping the switches internally but as it seems, Logitech is using different types of switch for the middle click. :confused:
Do you use middle click so much?
You can change the switches but that would void warranty. Besides I'm not sure if you can get similar type of switch in India, as aliexpress is no longer the option..
Perhaps someone can post some jugaad if they know...(like a wd40 drop in the switch or something?? even for this we have to open the mouse)

Do you use middle click so much?
I haven't closed chrome/vs code/any software tab by clicking that x in many years.
Also it's great to open links to new tabs using middle click.
I also use it to close application from taskbar.
Then, there are some professional applications like Maya, max, ps where tons of functionality is built on the middle click.
Isopropyl alcohol 90% or above purity.
like a wd40 drop in the switch or something??
The buttons are naturally meant to be that stiff(middle) and soft(right). It's only a day old mouse.

The right click is so soft that, I can't naturally rest my hand on this otherwise big ergonomically shaped mouse. If I don't hold my finger up, the dead weight of the finger clicks the right button.

Last edited:
Isopropyl alcohol 90% or above purity.
How does it make the switch less stiffer? It's not a lubricant.

I haven't closed chrome/vs code/any software tab by clicking that x in many years.
Also it's great to open links to new tabs using middle click.
I also use it to close application from taskbar.
Then, there are some professional applications like Maya, max, ps where tons of functionality is built on the middle click.

The buttons is naturally meant to be that stiff and soft. It's only a day old mouse.

The right click is so soft that, I can't naturally rest my hand on this otherwise big ergonomically shaped mouse. If I don't hold my finger up, the dead weight of the finger clicks the right button.

Well, then either you have to get used to it, or if you cannot, then have to buy a different mouse if middle click is such important. Ofcourse switch replacement is also an option, if it is possible.
Right click is softer, but such switches are easily replaceable if you have the patience..
But it's a new mouse, I suggest you try for atleast 2 weeks before thinking of buying another...Sometimes when you get used to it, it changes the opinion.

Still, because of issues like this, I wish we have the option to try a mouse before purchasing...Trying for size, click stiffness, weight etc. would really help us buy the right mouse for our hands. But no company provides such a facility.

But it's a new mouse, I suggest you try for atleast 2 weeks before thinking of buying another...Sometimes when you get used to it, it changes the opinion.
That's the plan for now. If I don't like and if I don't find stiffer switch for the right click then I'll go back to using cheap Rs. 200 dell mouse that has served me well over the years.

How does it make the switch less stiffer? It's not a lubricant.
Sorry, an oversight. Thought you had a bad switch and wanted to replace it.

That shouldn't be the case. it's probably defective, get it replaced.

Back