PC Peripherals Logitech Mk200 Warranty query.

Nishu

Adept
HI guys,

My Kb and Mouse both are failing,no response from buttons sometimes.

I heard that Logitech MK200 has 3 years warranty.

So can i have it replaced.\

my old Rs.150 wala TVS KB was sterdy and i used it for 5 years and even now no probs.

But this Logi Kb and mouse failed after few gaming WTH.

So plzz guys tell me if i can replace under warranty,how and what are the conditions.

TY in advance guys.

Rma your keyboard. Logitech site says your keyboard mouse combo has a 3 year limited warranty.

For details on how to rma it: http://logitech-en-a...C9RdzZIQ2VYaw==

Also avoid using sms lingo in your posts. Nobody likes viewing or answering posts with such lingo in it.

Rma your keyboard. Logitech site says your keyboard mouse combo has a 3 year limited warranty.

Also avoid using sms lingo in your posts. Nobody likes viewing or answering posts with such lingo in it.

^^ I was about to start a thread for my own Logitech Mouse Query. I have a M100 mouse that double clicks all the time even when I just make a single click!
<

OP, sorry for thread hijack.
<

Can anyone please tell me the procedure for Logitech Mouse RMA? Who is handling it in Mumbai? I bought the mouse from PrimeABGB and have the bill.

Thanks.

See.... The damned mouce clicked the quote button thrice even when I had just made a single click... Damnit!
<

^^ I was about to start a thread for my own Logitech Mouse Query. I have a M100 mouse that double clicks all the time even when I just make a single click!
mad44.gif

OP, sorry for thread hijack.
54645.gif

Can anyone please tell me the procedure for Logitech Mouse RMA? Who is handling it in Mumbai? I bought the mouse from PrimeABGB and have the bill.

Thanks.

Contact Rashi Peripherals Sire OR to confirm look at the importers sticker on your mouse box. It will either say RP Tech OR Neoterique.

All LOGITECH products [including their gaming mice / peripherals] come with a 3 year limited warranty. I am about RMA my mouse in Delhi, lets see how Rashi behaves.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

@ 6pack

Sorry for the sms lingo.

And ty for the information.

@Neo

No problem.

As long as your query is related to mine no problem.

And my mouse too has same issue .

Due to which i couldnt enjoy the whole crysis game feel.whenever i want to attack close range enemy my mouse felt like the guns in far cry 2(****ing guns jammed in this game) XD.

@ ALPHA

i guess you used to stay in hyderabad and now in delhi.So what the RMA procedure in hyd.

Ty very much for information.

No problem.

As long as your query is related to mine no problem.

And my mouse too has same issue .

Due to which i couldnt enjoy the whole crysis game feel.whenever i want to attack close range enemy my mouse felt like the guns in far cry 2(****ing guns jammed in this game) XD.

@ ALPHA

i guess you used to stay in hyderabad and now in delhi.So what the RMA procedure in hyd.

Ty very much for information.

Have you ever experienced real guns. They jam too [and unlike the talkies], they all jam at the wrong time and the wrong circumstances. But enough about berating you about lack of ballistics knowledge, we were here to discuss LOGITECH RMA procedure.

I have no idea, because the LOGITECH G300 was my first purchase with them, so I followed the following steps --
  • Scrounged up the box for my mouse and located the importers sticker on it.
  • The sticker said RP Tech [which is Rashi Peripherals].
  • So went online and gave their Delhi branch a call, they were initially confused so told them about the import sticker.
  • They said I need to bring the mouse and the box, if I have a bill that would be fine [although bill is not required].

So these are the steps, I will go on Monday and give my mouse for an RMA. Hope it works out for you too.

The timings for RP Tech service centres is Monday -- Friday between 1100 Hours to 1600 Hours.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

#[member='ALPHA17'] didn't you purchase that just recently? What happened?

I bought it in February and since then noticed one of the feet was not properly set, it bulges out a little.

I consider this a build and quality issue and will be glad if LOGITECH / Rashi replace this mouse, if they don't well, just shows their ignorance and I will not recommend LOGITECH produts on this basis.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I consider this a build and quality issue and will be glad if LOGITECH / Rashi replace this mouse, if they don't well, just shows their ignorance and I will not recommend LOGITECH produts on this basis. [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]LOL Alpha.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TY for the real gun info[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] and ty for sharing the procedure you found to RMA.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hope it gets replaced.[/font]

Back