PC Peripherals Logitech Mk320

achadha7

Disciple
I am looking to get the logitech Mk 320 wireless kbd and mouse combo simply cause you can switch off the kbd and mouse when not in use and save power, any other suggestions out there? any reviews on this product

I got one a week back and I'm very impressed with it. As far as the reviews I read, MK320 and MK260 have excellent battery life as well as range. I can't comment on battery life since it's only a week but the range is excellent within my room and doesn't miss any key stroke or mouse movements. Also, the mouse has an auto standby feature when it's idle for a few mins to save battery, so I'm assuming the same would be present on the keyboard as well.

Only thing to keep in mind is the mouse is a little smaller than regular, if you're ok with this, go ahead it's an excellent buy.

^^ You have summed it up pretty well. Battery life is pretty good for me especially for the keyboard. I average around 2000 keystrokes per day and the battery is still going strong from the time when i bought it in mid February this year. Range has no issues, i operated both the keyboard and the mouse around 10 feet without any hitch, did it just to see how it fares in that aspect. Only issues which i faced is the occasional freezing of the input from the keyboard, this happens for 5-10sec but only rarely. Apart from that, very light and comfortable and good form factor. And yes the mouse is a bit smaller than your average mouse size, took me a while to get used to but i am very comfortable with it now.

Go ahead with the purchase :).

Back