PC Peripherals logitech momo

i jus got the logitech momo three days back , i used it for Xpand rally , NFU2 and flatout ....and somehow i dunno i cudnt steer it properly and didnt really enjoy ...... can anyone tell me how to configure it properly and what wud be the best settings ... i guss blueeyesdude own the momo ...dude ....u got any suggestions ?

sck_2000in said:
u have to download the latest drivers from the link: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=1788,contentid=6203 b'cos it seems there were a few bugs with the old drivers.U can change the settings from the control panel thro' the controller icon. i prefer setting the centring spring to somewhere between 50-60% or even lower according to ur preference, lower the force feedbacks too not too much but a little .
thanks sck .....can u be more specific ...... with the other settings .....

when u r playing the rally games lower ur in game steering sensitivity .

(i have disconnected my momo wheel, i'll reconnect it and get back to u with all the best settings) for the time being u use these tips.

Use any of F1 games preferably f1 2004 to change the settings , i dont know if f1 2005 is out (use it if it has been released) , these were made for f1 games ,they r just perfect for playing them.

sck_2000in said:
when u r playing the rally games lower ur in game steering sensitivity .

(i have disconnected my momo wheel, i'll reconnect it and get back to u with all the best settings) for the time being u use these tips.
whokay sir ...lemme know at ur convinience :cool2:

Back