PC Peripherals Logitech MX Revolution

I am going to mumbai in 2-3 three weeks and i have planned of getting a logitech MX revolution from there.
Tell me some shops in mumbai from where i can get this mouse at cheaper rates and with all India warranty an even tell me what is the price of this mouse.
You are free to suggest me some other products.

lamington road. go there n ask around? shops to go to: prime and the newcomer mchann infosys (i think the spellings are prob screwed :p ) this guys supposed to have good prices ;)

DriftKingNT said:
What will be the price of this mouse in mumbai.
@adder how is the mouse, can you give a short review.
well i bought this mouse mainly because of its size.
the mouse battery lasts about a week,usage of around 4hrs a day.it takes about a 90min to charge the battery from 10%.the software will tell u when its time to charge,its also shows the battery in percentage or days remaining.
there is also a indicator in the mouse itself.
some of features of this mouse are ,it has a scroll wheel that can spin freely without giving resistence,it can spin continously for 7 sec there by can cover 700 pages ,it also has a regular spin mode for line by line scrolling.the software automatically detects the application used and chooses either free spin mode or click to click mode.u can also choose manually by pressing the scroll wheel.
there are back & forward buttons on the left of the mouse which is easily within the reach of ur thumb.there is also a scroll wheel at the left side but it doesnt spin ,it rotates only 1cm in either direction,its used chang application or windows.offcourse all the buttons are programmable so u can assign what ever function u desire.
overall i like this mouse,i am using it in a 22inch lcd,its great for FPS games too.
most of the features offered by this mouse are also found in the VX revolution(costs 3500+vat) and VX nano but they are small and is positioned mainly for laptop users.

adder said:
well probably the price,people with small palms might find it big.

I am 14 so my palm will be smaller then yours so will i find it too big.

The price is really high, might not be able to get it because of the price but i will try to get it. I want that MX because i like the looks good.

Back