techboy

Adept
Brand: Logitech
Model: MX518
Category: Gaming Mouse
Price: Rs.2800 and up in Delhi

Pros
-Comftorable
-Improves effieciency in fps gaming(tried UT04 so far and the skill rating I played received I think and easy +1 notch)
-8 buttons, 1 increases speed, 1 decreases speed, 1 for back and 1 for next I think, 2 are normal,
-Bigger than a normal mouse
-Very nice looking

Cons
-My hand still aches after long usage
-Kind of addiction, for normal mouse looks crap to use once you get used to it
-Takes a day or two to get used to it
-Not great build quality, offcourse it maybe be better than a normal optical mouse, but not as great as it should be.
-Doesn't have a four way scroll

Did I tell you that the depression you see in the pics are not there, that is simply design, no depression and this kind of disappointed me.

Looks: 4.5/5
Feel: 4.5/5
Build Quality:4/5
Performance: 4.5/5
Features:4.5/5
Value For Money: 4.5/5
Overall: 4.5/5

Recommended: Yes
A Must Buy for Any Gamer(atleast FPS shooter) or any other high budget person.

Details:
Logitech Products > Mice and Trackballs > Gaming Mice > Logitech® MX™518 Gaming-Grade™ Optical Mouse

I think I deserve reps for this.
I will attach more pics later, the pics are from logitech website.:tongue:

Attachments

• 6401.jpg
    6401.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 61
Thanks.

More pics.

Added Info.

I was one of those who believed that an ordinary mouse was all you need. But I had never used such a gaming mouse. I had once used a microsoft mouse, really big and thought it crappy, for it was just too big and different. But these gaming mice rock. It takes a day or two to get used to them, but after that they are much better than normal mice. They actually increase your skill at FPS shooting, so it isn't a waste of money. Such a mouse is well worth spending >Rs.2500 on. 2-4 is worth it for many if not all.
Logitech MX518 is nice, maybe one of the best gaming mice inthe world and yet it isn't very expensive. I got it for Rs.2850 only.

Another Pros: 1600 DPI, although I think the Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse for around Rs.1000(in fact even less) has 1600DPI as well, but what comparison can you actually make, Logitech's shape,comfort, gaming feel, awesome!!!

Attachments

• 6404.jpg
    6404.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 6405.jpg
    6405.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 55
it isn't exactly old, even if it is, what other alternative do you have for a gaming mice and how many mice reviews do you find online. especially at TE.
For me, it is new.

Ok OK.. just dont start every thing again...

Techboy can u post the pics of the actual mouse, I mean the mouse which u have (n not the website pics).

yes...i want to see techboy holding the mouse & in other hand should be a book..written "TECHBOY FROM TE" ;)..i'm sure techboy wont mind to take a small snap of himself like this

Back