Logitech z 5500 and Tannoy Mercury X1 -M speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

None of the two products have warranty. Logitech is 2.5 yrs old and tanny more than 5 years(but used only in the last 6 months).

The Logitech and Tanny both in excellent condition and were bought at 24k and Tannoy was a prize from AV MAX magazine back in 2003.

The best part of logi was the change in sound when using the new speaker wire because the length was only 7.5mts for rear and it fell short for a 200 sq feet room, for me.

The logi was input from both card[ASUS XONAR and Creative] I am selling in another thread. The stands are new and only 4 months old. Full cast iron with a feet in square cas for bottom and pads for stopping vibration.

Each stand comes to 7kgs plus each and cannot be dismantled.

The speaker wire is DAC 16 AWG and is cut into lengths as follows.

Rear: 2 x 10m
Centre: 1 x 5m
front: 2 x 5m

All accessories for Logitech z 5500 will be provided. Tannoy need an amp to drive it. It is bass port at the rear.

Questions and PM's welcome.

PS: For some reason, unable to upload the photos. Please click the below link for more images.

Flickr: anooj30299301's Photostream

Attachments

• IMG_0762.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0770.jpg
    IMG_0770.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 130
Intd in the stands and wire for z5500.

Please PM me your price shipped to Trivandrum.

^It's still a good price for a used set of 5.1 speakers with an optical input. If you can audition it, I'd say give a try.

Robo, there is no remote backlight for Logitech z 5500 remote.

Everything works fine and neat.

Thanks Gannu. It sure works fine and hardly ever this has gone above ...say 60% level.

Guys, shipping stands is a problem??? I will check and revert but somebody else has already asked or both wires and stands.

Nobody for Logitech.....seeing somebody local. Hyderabadis come on guys!!!

Yes yes sorry I missed this. Control is working fine. It works same as when I bought it.

I never let it on if not working saving electricity and and woofer not getting heated etc.

All the connections are used - optical for PS3, SPDIF from ASSUS card and the other three jacks from Creative card.

Never had aproblem except for the fuse which i changed a year back. Still working fine. Infact I had this connected to DVD player for 6 months before ASUS card and worked smooth.

Since my room is small, could not really push the system to its limits.

PM me ROBOGHOST for more details. IF in Hyderabad, drop by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back